Audio {6}

{3rd Person POV}
Anti got up. "So as for the mental things, I was thinking maybe I could record my voice and have it play over and over again. Then I'll add some more things after that. But first I need to tie you to a chair." Jack quickly got up, but fell onto the floor. "Ow!" Anti laughed. "You're not going to get away that easily." Jack whined as Anti picked him up and he struggled. "Don't struggle Jack." Anti then placed him down on a chair and grabbed the vibrator, rope, and ball gag. He lifted Jack up and shoved the vibrator into him, before setting him back down. Which pushed it in more, and Jack squirmed. "Take it out!" Anti then tied Jack to the chair, and put the ball gag on him. Jack whimpered as Anti turned the vibrator on, and set it to low with the remote controller. Jack struggled more as he moaned. "Now for the audio." Anti pulled out a recorder, and turned it on. He whispered some things into it and then set it down. "Be back later Sean." Anti turned it on, and then disappeared. The recorder then said, " Sean, you are gay. You have always been gay, and always will be gay. You are submissive, very submissive. You do what Anti says to do. You love sex, Sean. You love touching yourself. You wear only slutty clothing and girls clothing. You are a cockslut. You also make your master Anti happy, and your daddy Mark happy."