Pain {3}

~3rd person pov~
Once Anti said that, Jack struggled. "How are you even going to do that?!" Jack yelled. Anti snapped his fingers and a ball gag appeared in his hand along with some rope. He pushed Jack onto the bed and snapped his fingers again which made the ropes tie jacks hands and feet to the bed and the ball gag appear on him. Jack struggled and Anti slapped his cheek. "Struggle more and it will get worse." Jack stopped and sniffled. "Come on Jack be the good boy you are and listen to me." Anti pulled Jacks shirt and pants off then sat on Jacks stomach. "Should I rape you or torture you?" Anti laughed and snapped his fingers which made a box appear. He grabbed the box and looked inside. "Fuck it, I'll do both." Anti got up and set the box on the floor. He then pulled off Jacks boxers and smirked as Jack blushed madly. Anti then pulled a knife out of the box and glanced at Jack who had wide eyes.  "I have an idea. How about I rape you and whenever you struggle or whimper I'll cut you. Got it?" Jack whimpered and struggled and shook his head as his words were muffled. Anti rolled his eyes as he cut Jacks cheek. "It'll get worse if you don't stop Sean." Anti then took off his own clothes. "I'm going to go so hard and fast in you, and you're going to learn to love it." Anti sat in front of Jacks entrance, between his legs. Anti stared at Jack as he roughly entered him.