Chapter 13

sorry for any mistakes 

enjoy ! 

i was heading to the ice cream shop, i was going to meet Monse's Cousin today. its been an awful week. i was glad it was over. Josh has been ignoring me all week, at school he walks by at the house he doesnt even come up stairs until midnight. Him and Claire are getting closer and im getting further. i shouldnt care but i do. Maybe there was something, i felt attached because of the kiss. as i parked my car and got out i saw to boys that i knew. the one that dragged me, and the one who seemed closer to josh.

" Hey, no hard feelings?" he said i rolled my eyes. 

" Im Pedro, this is Max. we are in Josh's gan-" Max hit him in the arm. i guess he wasnt suppose to say anything. 

" We wanted to know if you knew where josh was, he said he was with his girl but guess not." max said he looked at me up and down. i guess they didnt know about Claire.

" I'm not his girlfriend. Claire is" they looked at each other, guessing Josh had lied to them

" well well well" i turn to see a boy with black hair, Blue eyes muscular and piercings he looked at Max who was now standing beside me, Pedro was on my left. 

" What do you want.?" Max asked.

" Who is this doll face? yours? " he asked stepping closer.

" No, Josh's now leave" Pedro said, Max gave him a glare. 

" Ahh, my good friend Josh" nodded his head which made two more guys appear. Max started to guard me, what was i in the middle of. 

" Now boys let me talk to?" he asked

" Alison" i said behind Max 

"No she has nothing to do in this, she doesnt know" max said i was now holding his hand the two guys were getting near and i was getting scared. 

" Lex, please take care of max while i talk to Alison" the guy from behind attacked Max, the Pedro tried to help but no luck, they were fighting now. i screamed and my mouth was covered. 

" Now listen good, tell Josh to watch out, his Gang is going down, soon my father will rule, the west and north side, give him the message." he said pulling my hair and throwing me on the ground. i hit my head on the ground pretty hard because everything was going Black. 

*******************

" How in the world did this Happen? you have been trained and you couldnt Help her??" i heard yelling but it seemed like they were far away. my head pounding i slowly opened my eyes. it was very bright,too bright. when i could see, i noticed i was in the hospital. i tried to look up but that made my head hurt even more.

" she's awake" i knew that voice

" Josh" i whispered i felt a hand on mine

" I'm here" his voice was harsh. 

"Can u sit me up?" i asked pulling my hand away. i felt my bed move up and i saw him and max. 

" Are you okay ?" i asked max, last time i remember him getting hit the worst.

" He is fine. He should be worrying about you." Josh gave him a glare and he left the room. i didnt like how harsh he was being. 

" Why are you being such an ass?" i said looking straight at him. He rolled his eyes

" Cause you got hurt, he is trained so he ready for a fight." he said pacing back and forth. 

" Don't act like you care, you've been ignoring me all this week" i said crossing my arms

" true. i shouldnt care about a shallow , jealous bitch" i filched at his words. i could feel my eyes start to water. no one. i mean no one has ever talked to me like that before. 

" Yea at least im not dating a whore." i looked down and he chuckled

" She isnt a whore. Don't be so jealous of her Alison." my mouth dropped 

" For you're information, she was the one that Adam cheated on me with! i found them kissing in a restaurant on OUR anniversary" he looked at me confused. 

" You are lying, your just jealous of her." he said leaning in more. why did he keep saying that. 

" I am not !" i yelled my head was pounding.

" Own up to it Alison admit you are Shallow , jealous , Bit-" i didnt let the words come out i reached over and slapped him as i did i fell off the bed and hit the ground hard. 

" Alison!!" josh screamed.

" What the fuck happened!" I heard max, i felt josh hands around me and i pushed him off. 

" Max, please help" i whimpered i was facing up and everything was spinning i felt his arms around me and set me on the bed again. i looked and saw Josh's face red where i hit him and his eyes worried. 

" you okay should i call the doctor?" max asked holding my hand 

" Can he leave?" i asked he looked over at josh

" No , Alison im sorry" Josh tried to get near me but Max wouldnt let him. 

" Lets go" he said pushing Josh out of the room. i heard the door close

" You sure youre okay?" he asked again sitting beside me

" Yes, head is just pounding, so many things happened" i said serching for his hand again.

" I know its not the right time, but what did robert tell you?" i felt his fingers lace into mine.

" He- he said his dad would be the leader of everything soon" i closed my eyes. his thumb rubbing small circles on my hand

" Of the gangs" i whispered. i was being to feel very sleepy 

" rest, youll be leaving tomorrow " is the last thing i heard, i felt his lips connect with my forehead and everything went dark and blank.