Chapter 26

Holy shit ! 1.2k reads <3 thank you so much !!!! 

Almost done with the book thank you to the people that read,commented and voted ! 

Short update ! 

Josh POV

“ Is he here yet?” I asked in patient.

“ they are bringing him down now, he needs a doctor though “ James said pulling out his phone. Max was arriving from Florida. One of Roberts goons stabbed him in the back and on the leg. Robert left the same night Alison did. No where to be found. But now its my job to hunt his ass down.

“ Here he comes” Luke said coming in the room with 3 other guys carrying Max in. I rushed over looking at him. They lay him on his stomach.

“ How does he look?” asked James. I sigh not good at all. They should have kept him there. How stupid are we.

“ He will be alright” I said we heard him groan

“ Alison, Alison “ he whispered.

“ Doctor is here” Brian said moving the door. this doctor has helped us since I can remember. My dad saved his daughters life and helped us ever since.

“ We will leave you alone Doc” I said motioning everyone to leave the room. every minute counts now.

Alison POV

I opened my eyes slowly. Everything was to bright in the room. I couldn’t remember anything. Not even my name. I groaned sitting up.

“ Careful” I felt a hand  rest on my back

“ Who am i?” I asked I turn to see a boy with black hair. His eyes are bright blue. His arms covered in tattoos and his lip had a piercing in it. 

“ You name is Jamie” he said smiling

“ Who are you?” I asked

“ I’m Robert. Your boyfriend”  Boyfriend?

“ Why- why cant I remember anything?” I asked sitting side ways. My legs dangled on the side of the bed. He sat next to me taking my hand in his.  He sighed.

“ I am- I – “ he stopped.

“ I don’t want you to freak out” he said he rubbed small circles on my hand

“ There was a gang fight, and you  were kidnapped by our rivals . me and my men had to go save you. And you got hit in the head pretty bad” he slowly said. I was shocked. I couldn’t remember anything. I pulled my hand away from his. Before I could say anything a girl walked in. Her brown hair in a braid she smiled.

“ Hi am Anna “

Max POV

Max please help me

Max !

Max ! don’t let them take me away !!!  Her voice they way the terror in her voice sounded. I needed to help her. But I couldn’t move.  I tried to run after them but the pain was to strong.

ALISON

ALISON WHERE ARE YOU  I yelled but no one answered.

MAX I heard her cry I looked around everything was to bright for me to see.

I started to panic where is she???

“ hey max “ josh’s voice rung through my ears.

“ Max” he said again just like she was yelling.

I felt his hands shake my shoulders

“ Don’t shake him Josh” James said .

I slowly opened my eyes. A bright light above made me groan

“ Alison” I said trying to sit up. A Sting stopped making me fall back on the bed

“ Hey its okay” josh said

“ Where is Alison?” I asked harshly. Why was he here instead of looking for Alison.

“ Robert took her” he said I could hear him pull up a chair. I was laying on my stomach. Everything was coming back to me. the guy grabbed me from behind stabbing. I remember the look on her face as he did. Before I did anything else he stabbed my leg. I saw them drag her away.

“ Why aren’t you out looking for her Josh?” I said looking at him his Brown eyes harden.

“ Robert, Robert left his hidden out and everything that same night you guys did. I didn’t bother hunting him down” he looked away. I looked up again seeing James leaning on the door.  I was getting frustrated

“ What now” I asked

“ I don’t know. I honestly don’t know” he covered his face with his hands resting his elbow on his knees.