Prologue

Dan Howell was sat in his room with his hand full of dick and a screen of two boys in front of him. One on top of the other, thrusting into the other as moans came through his headphones. 

There is no better way to explain what was going on. He isn't gay though; he's straight. Never looked at a guy lovingly or lustfully in his life. Boobs and vagina are what he likes. Dan's has had many girlfriends since starting high school. He does watch straight porn too, but he thinks there's really no point since he is straight and is always having a girlfriend to help him take care of his situations. Just sucking though because no fucking for Danny boy until he thinks it's right. 

As soon as Dan was done, he cleaned himself up and went to lay in his bed not knowing what to do now. He would usually go on Tumblr or even get some food, but seeing as it was already 8 pm and he had no idea what to do, he went to sleep. It was also a school night, so maybe it would have been a good idea.

***

Phil sat in his room with his friend Alexis. He was on his spinning chair while Alexis was on the bed trying to balance herself on her back when she raised her legs up. That's literally how it is every time she comes over. Alexis walks is, talks to Phil's parents for a while, gets some food, goes to Phil's room, and just does random shit for a few hours. They occasionally talk about who they like too, but not as often anymore for Alexis since not she talks about her boyfriend who Phil described as "hot but not my type or sexuality". Alexis just said it was good because Tyler was her boyfriend and she didn't want Phil to even think of taking him when he's been after someone already since primary school.

"Did you see what Dan was wearing today?" Phil said dreamily.

"Yes Philip, I did. You wouldn't let me look away. Literally, you literally held my head in place so I couldn't look away." Alexis said laughing. She knew how much Phil liked Dan.

Liked was an understatement. It was like an obsession with the boy. Phil always talked about Dan, day and night. If only he would talk to they guy and he would know what to do after that.

"Oh yeah," he chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. "But like, his ass looked really good in those jeans."

"You mean the ones he always wears?" She asked, looking over at her friend. 

"I mean the ones that he always looks fucking good in and he must know it if he always wears them," Phil says quickly, defending his future husband. 

Phil was always quick to defend Dan in any situation. He saw Dan as a cute little muffin who needed to be protected at all costs and he wanted to be the one to do it. 

HELLO MY HOOLIGANS!!!! Idk how many of you are new comers, but  hello hello hello. This is just the prologue and I got the idea for this like 2 hours ago so i hope i don't lose inspiration for it :D

I will be trying my best to update this in between Never Alone and My Youth Is Yours so idk how good the chapters will be. Also, if i'm telling you all the truth, I'm gonna wing this bitch and see how it goes with time. I'm excited for it though. 

Snapchat- woeisMuke

Instagram- angelbeanlestell

Twitter- notsophantastic

I hope you're as hyped for this as I am. I love you all more than my bed

-Mia