Chapter ten: Experimenting

My leg had finally healed fully after what seemed like ages, even though it had only been a few months. It was actually heaven, in a way; I was treated like a princess the entire time, doted on by Jason and being spoiled. It was fabulous. The summer was winding down, and the leaves were changing into the soft colors of Fall. I loved the Fall; the colder weather always made me enjoy dressing up warm and relaxing on a walk.

Of course, everyone decided it would be a great idea to go camping before the summer was over and Fall started up. There was a plethora of screams at least four times a week, and now it has become more annoying than scary. All I wanted to do was enjoy the sounds of wind on crisp leaves and the birds starting to migrate. Is that so hard to ask for? Really?

I only started to make up this complaining when Jason and I would start to get... 'intimate', when suddenly the campers would be banging at our door to ask if they could park out in front while they were out on the grounds. This happened. Every damn time. We even though of trying to get freaky. It has never worked out once for us. Mood-ruining shits. Jesus Christ. Can't a girl get some fun around here?

Anyways, this happened one particular time with a group of snotty, preppy, slutty girls and their boyfriends. When you get people who care so much on their appearance as they did, you can guess they were thoroughly disgusted when I came to answer the front door with an oversized T-shirt on, I-was-so-close-to-getting-laid hair, plus the angriest expression I could manage to give them. I was bothered. I was aroused. And I was pissed for being interrupted in my own personal time.

"Yes, you can park out in front of my house. No, you are not allowed into my home at any point in time. Yes, there are rumors about a serial killer roaming these woods, so be careful." I answered in a irritated growl, rolling my eyes at the appalled expressions on their faces as I practically read their minds to answer their questions. "Well, come out and join us sometime, I guess." One boy offered, waving and skittering away quickly to park the cars.

I nodded a bit in response, slamming the door behind me and turning my attention back to a clearly annoyed, almost completely naked, and sexually-frustrated Jason standing in the doorway with an irritated stature racking his body. "This time, I'm helping out with the dirty business." I muttered, also quite frustrated at yet another interruption between us.

~

Jason chuckled softly as he walked quietly through the woods with me by his side, grinning under his mask and softly twirling his machete in his hand as I flipped around a long, sharp switchblade. Honestly, I didn't expect Jason to let me do this at all. He had never let me do it before when I asked in the past, but of course, I'd never been serious, nor gotten so close to doing it with him before today. I was pissed about the interruption as well, since I was also a hormonal young adult like him. I won't lie about that. It's kind of self explanatory, I mean, we are young adults with a taste for trying things we couldn't do in our youth.

He planted a kiss on my forehead before stopping behind me and letting me go ahead to the campers, swatting my ass as I walked past and causing me to yelp in surprise, jumping slightly at the unexpected contact. He chuckled as a continued walking, hoping the roses blush in my face would fade out of my face before I joined the group at the pit. "Hey guys!" I said, smiling cheerfully as I made my way towards the campfire, excited for their downfall.  The boys wolf whistled as I sat down at a picnic table, the girls looking at me angrily for stealing the attention. "How's it going?" I asked, leaning back and looking around the campers. "Better with you hear, sugartits." I heard one of the guys chuckle, causing myself to grin. Not just from the amusement of his girlfriend's angry growl, but from seeing Jason lurking off deeper in the underbrush.

The few of them were drinking and chatting around the fire with one another, the alcohol numbing their senses and rational thinking. That's when I saw my opportunity. I slowly made my way over to one of the boys, biting my lip softly and sliding up beside him. "Why don't we go somewhere a little more... private?" I whispered softly in one of his ears, since his girlfriend was passed out drunk already and unable to stop me. God I sound like a home wrecker. He grinned mischievously at my question, nodding his head vigorously and following me away from the warm flames. "Back to my place?" I mumbled in his ear, nipping it softly before continuing to lead him on. "Yes ma'am." He chuckled, nodding and following.

After a short bit, I stopped in a small clearing about half way from the cabin. "Too bad we'll never make it." I sighed sadly, turning around to face him with doleful puppy eyes. "What do you mean?" He asked, sounding frustrated at the thought of not getting some. "You won't be able to live that long." I whimpered softly, his eyes widening as I flipped out the switchblade and stabbed him straight in the throat, all the way through the bones in his neck, and out the back. He gasped, trying to scream out in alarm. All you could hear was the blood bubbling in his throat instead of the sound of his terrified voice. I pulled my knife back out, the blade covered in blood up to the hilt. I stepped back, letting him sink to the ground, watching him still gasp feebly for oxygen. I kneeled down beside him, cupping his cheek with my hand and rubbing my thumb gently against it, giving him a sorrowful expression. "I wish you hadn't almost cheated on your girlfriend. You seemed like you would've been a good time." I said, pouting softly.

By the time I had gotten back up and dusted myself off, a pair of hands had slipped around my waist and a cold material pressed against my neck. "Hey babe. You saw all of that?" I asked, nervous as to how he would react. He chuckled and nodded, pulling his mask up and nipping my neck, adding to the small collection of love marks already bruised up there. "It was sorta fun trying that." I giggled, leaning back against him. "Were the other three already passed out drunk and easy to take care of?" I asked him, and he nodded his head softly. "Good." I smiled, pecking his lips. We quickly cleaned up the mess and gotten rid of the cars, then headed back home.

~

By the time we had gotten home, he was already started to cling onto me, even when I was the shower and he decided to surprise me by joining. I laughed at all of this attention, but playing hard to get just to tease him a bit. "Why are you so touchy feely right now?" I giggled, sitting on my bed with my PJ's on and straddling Jason's lap. He leaned over to the nightstand, grabbing the paper we kept there and scribbling something down before handing it to me. You're hot when you're committing homicide he had written down, making me laugh.

The laugh had peaked up into a gasp when his hands slid in my shorts, grabbing my ass and taking me by surprise. I bit my lip softly as he did this, pulling his mask off. His face didn't bother me one bit; sure, one eye was a little lower than the other and his mouth was slanted from it, but I didn't care. He was perfect to me. I kissed him affectionately, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him up slightly to bring him on my level. He had already worked my shorts off somehow and I had gotten off his, and this was at record timing for us.

He had flipped us over and pinned me underneath himself, kissing my neck and shoulders and causing me to moan softly. I worked his shirt off, and he did the same to me. We were both getting hot and bothered, skin rubbing against skin at an urgent pace to try and create friction. "Jason, please." I begged softly, causing him to reach the edge of his own self control and ridding the last articles of clothing from us. Just when I had pulled him close and buried my face against the crook of his neck, there was a loud knock on the door and someone annoyingly calling out for us. "OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE!" I cried out, Jason not skipping a beat when pulling on boxers and storming downstairs with his machete swinging. I'm guessing he wasn't waiting any longer either and was going to end it right at the door.

~

Well, this was a fun chapter to write 😂. I kinda liked the ending and leaving it unresolved >:)  . How did you guys like it? Like I said, I'm doing my best to make them a little longer. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!!
Peace,
Maxx 🖤