~The Wrong Name: Teacher!Kyle x Teacher!Reader

Third Person POV:

It is a normal day at South Park High. Ms. (Y/n) (L/n), the English teacher, walks into the teacher's lounge at lunch, grabbing some coffee and a sandwich. "Morning (Y/n)," a cheery voice yells.
(Y/n) giggles. "Morning to you too, Mr. Marsh," she says to Stan, the science teacher.

Your POV:

As I start up a lively conversation with Stan, someone catches my eye. Stan looks over in the direction of my focus and sees Mr. Kyle Broflovski, the school's math teacher. All of the children like him, and in his class they all get A's.
I sigh, and look back at Stan, who nods knowingly. He's mine and Kyle's best friend, and we all go everywhere together. So, through this cycle of events, Stan knows about my crush on Kyle. "Mr. Marsh, I bet I look like a lovesick schoolgirl right now," I say, blushing slightly.
Stan chuckles. "Not really," he says amusedly. "Besides, it doesn't take a science teacher to see that you two have chemistry."
I blush even redder, but laugh. "Funny, but that's not true. He likes Ms. Stevens."
Stan gives me a look of shock. "The secretary? Are you kidding me? For an English teacher, you really can't read what's right in front of you. Also, you don't have to call me Mr. Marsh you know," Stan says.
I open my mouth, but the bell rings, signaling the end of lunch time. "Well, I best be off, Stan," I smirk, stifling a laugh.
Stan looks at me with the same expression. "Have a good day, Ms. (L/n)."
We both laugh as we part, not noticing Kyle's jealous face.
Time skip brought to you by Tumblr

"Now class, here are your tests back," I say.
As I am handing out the test, Madison Black raises her hand. "Ms. (L/n)?" She mumbles.
I walk over to her and give her her test. We had been reading The Outsiders this week, and she had scored a 100%. "Yes Madi?" I respond.
"Why did Chris Reeves eat the cells of fetuses to move?"
I pause, unable to answer this question. "L-let me go ask Mr. Broflovski," I say, flustered. "Alright class, Raigan Donovan is in charge," I say, and run off.
I stick my head into Kyle's classroom and see him busily typing on his computer. Hardworking as always... One of his many good qualities. "Mr. Broflovski?" I murmur quietly.
"Yes Mrs. Broflovski?" He asks.
My face turns as red as a fire hydrant. Luckily, Ashley Tucker notices and raises her hand. "Um, Mr. Broflovski?" She asks timidly.
"Yes Ashley?"
"You called her by the wrong name. That's Ms. (L/n), not Mrs. Broflovski."
Kyle stands up, looks at me, then stares Ashley in the eye. "She will be," he deadpans.
If my face wasn't red already, it sure is now. The entire class 'Oooohs', and Kyle looks up at me with a smile. "So (Y/n), will you?"
I regain my courage. "W-will I what?"
Kyle laughs. "Will you be my girlfriend, (Y/n) (L/n)?"
I nod vigorously. Kyle laughs and kisses me on the lips. The entire class stands up and applauds. We pull away, both our faces red. "Well, I better get back," I whisper.
Kyle nods. "Be sure to tell them the news."
I nod. I walk back into my class. "Children, you will not believe what just happened!"