~I Like You a Latte~ Pip x Reader

This one shot was requested by @thegemfinder
Enjoy!
-------------------
"(Y/n) honey! Over here!"
Looking around, I see my aunt and uncle waving frantically. I hop off of the moving sidewalk and over to them, trailing my (F/c) suitcase behind me. I have just moved to South Park to live with my aunt and uncle. I was accepted into a college near South Park, and went to live closer so I wouldn't have to pay rent. Well, as much rent anyway.
"You'll be paying your rent by taking up a job at our family shop," my uncle tells me as we walk to his car.
I just nod my head.
--------------------
When we arrive home, a blond ball of energy rams into my torso. "AAgh! I'm so glad you came to visit!" My favorite cousin, Tweek gasps.
I smile as I hug the boy tightly. Tweek and I were both going to his community college, along with several of his friends. "Hey Tweekers," I say as I ruffle his hair. "Anything new?"
"GAH! I have SO much to tell you!"
-----------------
"Alright, (Y/n), do you think you understand everything?" My uncle asks me as we tour the coffee shop.
It is my first day of work at Tweek Bros. My uncle is running over everything I need to know. "I think I understand it pretty well, thanks Uncle," I say.
He nods and pats my head, then walks away. I stand next to Tweek at the counter, him calling out orders and I making them.
It is a particularly busy day, and both Tweek and I are making drinks. This gives me another responsibility, seeing as Tweek begins to crack under the pressure. Luckily, his boyfriend Craig shows up and helps to get him in line.
"You (Y/n)," Craig calls. "We're out of coffee grounds. Think you can run and get some from the back?"
"No prob Craig," I say, weaving through the throng of customers to the back door.
I grab the grounds and rush out of the room. Unfortunately, I seem to move too quickly, causing me to bump into one of the bystanders, and causing coffee and coffee grounds to spill all over the floor, and the two of us.
"I'm so sorry! I didn't-"
"Oh, it's quite all right," a sweet voice interrupts.
I look up. A thin young man in a newsboy cap and a red jacket smiles at me kindly. "I do hope you're alright," he says, a British lilt to his voice. "Here."
He hands me some napkins. I take them, still apologizing profusely. He shakes his head. "It's fine, really."
He smiles wryly. "Besides, I'm used to it."
"Well then, you'll have a free coffee coupon, good for any day," I say as I scribble one out on a clean napkin and hand it to him.
"(Y/n)!"
"Oh, sorry, I have to go," I say hurriedly. "Thank you for coming to Tweek Bros, Mister..."
"Phillip," the boy replies. "Phillip Pirrup. Cheerio!"
I think about him for the rest of the week.
----------------
A couple weeks later, I am manning the shop alone. It's not nearly as busy as the other days, mostly because it's currently the afternoon; everyone young is in school, and everyone old is at work. A few stragglers sit around the shop, not yet ready to begin their day. Tweek is currently in school, but I have a free period.
"One large iced cappuccino with extra whipped cream and two pumps of vanilla," a man orders.
I sigh and begin, my mind wandering again to Phillip. He seems like such a nice guy, and kind of cute, too. I hope I can meet him aga-
"Hey! Watch what you're doing!" The customer interrupts my train of thought.
I look down, seeing that the cup was overflowing. Sighing, I dumped it out and asked the man to repeat his order.
He groans loudly. "Great. One large iced cappuccino with whipped cream and two pumps of vanilla. Do your job right this time."
I restart, trying my best to remember his order. Was it two pumps of vanilla? Or three?
...
Let's go with three.
When the man gets his drink, he takes a sip and immediately spits it out. "What the hell? I asked you for two pumps of vanilla, not three! Can't you do anything right? Now hurry up, I haven't got all day."
Now close to tears, I re-remake the drink, making sure to put two pumps of vanilla this time.
When I hand it back to the man, he looks at it in disgust. "I said I wanted more whipped cream than this! God, you dumb bitch, can't you listen?"
As the man continues to rant, tears are now running down my face as I try desperately to hold them in. "I want to speak to your manager! I'll get you fired!"
"Excuse me."
At this new voice, both the other man and I look up. There stands Phillip, a determined look on his face. "You should really be more polite."
"What?!" The man roars.
"You see, this girl has made your drink perfectly," Phillip says, handing me his red handkerchief. "All you said was 'extra whipped cream', so she gave you more than the usual amount. You don't need to berate get in such a way; she's just doing her best. She deals with assholes like you daily, so you could at least do her a favor and not be one of them. Not to mention, you've been holding up the line for about twenty-five minutes. You're not the only one who has places to be."
"Do you know who I am?" The man growls.
"I do know you're a tremendous buttwipe," Phillip answers, blue eyes boring into the man.
The latter grits his teeth, pays for his coffee and walks off. Phillip walks up to me. "I was hoping we'd meet again."
I laugh. "And we have. This time, you can get a free treat with your free coffee."
"And may I ask why?"
"For saving my skin. And my dignity," I added.
He looks around, beautiful blue eyes searching with determination. "I'll have a small latte and a croissant, please."
"Sure."
After making the coffee, I decided to add a little surprise.
--------------------
Pip sighed as he looked at the beautiful girl preparing his coffee. If only he had the bollocks to ask her out.
"Coffee for Phillip!"
Pip raised his head and saw his cup waiting there for him. He picked it up and gave the girl a yup, then went back to his seat.
To his surprise, a message was written on the canvas cup. As he read it, he lit up with joy.

Phillip-
Want to join me at Stark's Pond later?
I like you a latte :)
P. S: 555-297
~ (Y/n)

Pip smiled as the (H/c) haired girl blew him a kiss.

Things are going to be very interesting from now on.