~Is it True?~ A Tablemau Fanfiction

Requested by FandomArt , who will beat my ass if I don't let out a new chapter. And no, this is not a crack story.

Aphmau's POV:

Sometimes I wonder to myself, Why? I mean, who else do you know that has fallen in love with an inanimate object? But still, I can't stop love. Ever since Gale found the table outside of Meteli, I can't help but stare at it from time to time. Its dark oak wood, its strong surface, and those legs!
Finally, after one day, I decide I can't take it anymore. Love, I think to myself, I'm doing it for love, and love will see me through.
I walk up to the table. "Table," I start, "I know this is odd, but I am madly in love with you. Please, be my personal table forever." I lean over and kiss the table.
Suddenly, a bright light engulfs my vision. When I look back, I see a handsome man standing where the table once was. He has dark, earth color skin with deep brown eyes and black, wavy hair just past his ears. He dons a black coat, white shirt, black skin-tight jeans and black combat boots. My jaw hits the ground and my cheeks redden. "About damn time," the man's deep, smooth voice growls.
Upon seeing me, he sends me a shy smile and kneels. "My most sincere apologies," he regrets, kissing my knuckles. "My name is Sir Taylor B. Le, Knight of Meteli, but you may call me Tay, My Lady Aphmau."
I rear back in shock. "How do you know my name?" I gasp.
Tay laughs. "I have been with you for a year now. I was a guard to the lord of Meteli. The Chicken Shaman threw a potion on me while he was drunk one afternoon, and I was turned into a table. Luckily, one of your guards- Dale, was it?- found me on the outskirts of my village a couple of days later, and I was brought here. I was placed in this guard tower, where I saw much going on. Even yours and Laurance's fight over me."
I giggled, remembering that moment where I subtly confessed my love. Tay chuckled as well. "That was when I first fell for you. The Chicken Shaman's curse could only be broken from an act of true love. Cheesy, but also dangerous. Of course, it had to be an outright confession or physical act- hence why I didn't turn until now.
"I love you, Lady Aphmau, and I know you feel the same way. Let me rule beside you. It would make me the happiest man in the world."
I hugged Tay tightly. "Oh Irene, yes! I would love it!" I squeal.
Tay pulls me into a deep kiss. He smells like the forest. As we pull away, he touches my cheek. "Then, from this day forward, you will be known as Lady Aphmau Le."

Third Person POV:

The wedding was held the very next week, after Aphmau explained what happened. Phoenix Drop became the richest village in Ru'aun, rivaling even O'khasis. Aphmau and Tay lived a happy life and had 40 kids.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A flustered Laurance shot up from his bed. "Oh Irene, no..." He muttered.
Garroth walked into his room, sitting down next to Laurance with a cup of tea and started rubbing circles on his back. "Did you have the dream again?" Garroth whispered.
Laurance sighed. "Yeah, except this time, all the kids looked like me. What has a table got that I don't?"
Garroth thought for a minute before responding. "Well, tables are well built."
"GARROTH!"