South Park: Kenny's Ending

...A purity ring. "Um, is this supposed to be a sign?" I ask.
I turn around to find the host (and not to mention my crush), Kenneth McCormick, looking nearly euphoric as he snatches the ring from my hand. He leads me into the closet. "Alright, Wendy and Kyle are in charge," he calls.
Once the door shuts, I feel Kenny scoot closer to me. "So, (Y/n), what would you like to do?" He asks.
I shrug, knowing he can't see me. "I dunno. Whatta you wanna do?"
I hear him chuckle. "Oh, sweetheart, that's a dangerous move, asking me that question."
Suddenly, I am shoved against a wall, feeling Kenny's hot breath on my face. "The things I would like to do to you, (Y/n)..."
He leans back, giving me room to breathe. "Fortunately, I'm  a good person, so I respect your personal space and whatever you're comfortable with doing."
I blush, so red that Little Orphan Annie 's dress looks pink. "Well... Would you mind if I kissed you?" I ask.
Kenny smiles. "Not at all."
Eventually, kissing turns into making out.

Third POV:
Kyle opens the door and sees us, tangled in each others' limbs, and shuts it. He turns to Stan and smiles apologetically. "Sorry dude, but I think she's gone now. The best thing to do is be happy for her."
"Or," says Stan, "go in the closet with someone else."
Stan grabs Kyle's arm and bangs on the closet door. "Hurry up in there, lovebirds, it's our turn."
As (Y/n) and Kenny exit, (Y/n) gives Kyle a thumbs up before pushing him in. She and Kenny sit down and hug. "Hey (Y/n)," Kenny whispers.
"You wanna continue later?"