South Park: Gregory's Ending

...A mini resistance flag. "Kenny, I don't think you shuffled this well enough," I giggle.
"Well, I think he shuffled it perfectly," says the voice of, yep, you guessed it, Gregory of Yardale. He has been my crush ever since the Resistance. Gregory takes the flag from me. Kenny and Wendy push us in the closet.
"So..." Gregory starts. "What are we supposed to do in here?"
My face turns red. "Um... We have to like... Kiss or something. You don't have to if you don't want to."
Gregory crawls closer to me so I can feel his breath on my face. "But what if I want to?" He whispers huskily. (A/n: you know, I still have a lot to write, and after like ten of these, I'm ready to die. It's pretty easy to tell that this isn't my normal style of writing.)
I only have the chance to gasp before he smashes his lips on mine. The kiss is sweet, but also as if he were holding back. I pull away and bravely touch his face. "Gregory," I smile, "Go ahead."
He smirks and grabs my face in his hands. "I thought you'd never ask."
We begin to kiss passionately. His touch is like electricity on my back and chin. He asks for entrance and I oblige. He explores every corner of my mouth as I move my hands from his hair to his shoulders. His make their way to my hair. "(Y/n), will you be my girlfriend?" Gregory asks through the kiss.
"Yes Gregory," I mumble back.
After a little bit, Kenny opens the door to find Gregory's hands pulling up my shirt and mine unbuttoning his. "God damn you two," Kenny snickers.
When Gregory and I sit back down, Wendy taps my shoulder. "Girl, what was that?"
"Uh..." I cough. "That was nothing, but we're dating now."
"I would hope so," Wendy beseeches. "Anyways, your son is mad at you."
I whip my head. "What?"
Butters sits in his spot, glaring at Gregory. "Oh no..." I whisper and walk over to him.
"Oh hamburgers (Y/n), I thought..."
"Butters," I say, startling him.
"Y-Yes?"
"I may not like you like that, but you are like a son to me."
"O-Oh... Well, I'm glad to part of the part of the family."
I walk back over to Gregory. "Hey Gregory?"
"Yes (Y/n)?"
"We have a son."
"Wonderf- Wait, WHAT?!"