Screw You Guys, I'm Gettin' Tagged

So, I was tagged, once again, by the great and powerful GalaxyGirl8204 . So, here we go.
WARNING!!! SWEARING AHEAD

Fav TV Show: Take a guess. Seriously.
Fav YouTuber: Aphmau probably.
Fav Movie: South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut or Hercules.
Fav Books: I really liked And Then There Were None, but War and Peace is really good too.
Fav Sports Team: For the sake of my life, let's go with the Broncos.
Most Used App: Wattpad or.... Nope, it's Wattpad.
Wallpaper:

That's the home screen

That's the home screen. This is the lock screen:

Fav Cartoon: See Fav TV Show

Fav Childhood memory: When my mother accused me of being psychic when I was two.
Fav Subject: History or English.
Fav Pokèmon: One of the Eeveelutions, like Flareon or Umbreon, or Eevee itself, or Mew, or...
Fav Ship: ... SHIT. I guess I'd have to say... Gregstophe.
Fav Outfit: A black shirt with black leggings and your choice of black footwear that makes me taller than I am.
HA. HA HA. I don't owe you $5 anymore, do I? Anyways, I'm just gonna tag the first eight people that pop up in my thing, unless GalaxyGirl8204 already tagged you.
_XxBuggsxX_
_EclipseSouls_
madisonwinchester1
iJustAFangirl
AckermanLover4Ever
DramaflashArmy
ama_rin
and not to mention
GalaxyGirl8204 .
Yes, I retagged you. There was no rule saying I couldn't. Now, I will not force the rest of you guys- *Glares at Galaxy*- to pay me five dollars. Well, that's all for today. May the FOURTH be with you. Screw you guys, I'm goin' home.
~Flutters