- The Beginning -

You were a (job). You decided you wanted to change. You had a friend name Elrick. He told you about the Port Mafia. You thought it sound exciting, but you didn't know what the Port Mafia was.

         " Hey! Y/N!" Your friend Elrick shouted across the room. You were at a party Elrick invited you to. " So when are ya going to sign up for that Port Mafia job?" Elrick looked at you with a smile. " Actually i'm gonna sneak in!" you said it with a excited tone, while your friend looked at you with a shocked look. " WHAT YOUR GONNA GET YOURSELF KILLED!" he shouted obnoxiously. " SHHHH at least keep it down will ya." You wanted it to be a little secret between you and Elrick.

~ the next morning ~

You woke up and you went to look at the time, you woke up just in time. You put on a pair of tight fitted black jeans and a nice sleeveless white collared dress shirt. You wanted to look nice but not special. You grabbed a grey clipboard and your phone, you dashed out the door and forgot to lock it but you didn't care at the time. You finally made it, to a very tall building or sky scraper.

-Y/N's POV-

IT WAS AMAZING! I was so excited to see what's in the building but I had to calm down and have a calm smile on my face. I had to be more serious I don't know how dangerous this place could be so I had to be careful. A lout of people said you could be killed trespassing here.

I got in easily actually. I was hoping for something different but whatever, made life more easy for me. "WOW, SO COOL!" It was huge and opened. I loved it, and got a little to excited. I started walking at random areas and end up getting lost, so we'll I went on the elevator and what a surprise, there were so many floors, I didn't want to go to high up and there was a reason why, I was sort of a pu$$y cat, yup afraid of heights.

-Narrator-

You found your self on the 5th floor. You were completely lost. You ended up going to a room it had lots of files she didn't read them but was picking them up. You were interrupted by some guy. He had orangey-red colored hair and blue-ish eyes. He was wearing some interesting clothing style and a weird hat. You were terrified as he looked at you with a distant look in his eye.

"Who are you?" He said with a -want to kill you face- "I-I'm Y/N." You tried not to sound scared but didn't really succeed at that. "A-and you?"
He looked at you confused. "Chuuya, Chuuya nakahara." "Already on last names huh..." You said with not much passion. "Huuhhh?! What's that supposed to mean?!" Chuuya said. You knew just exactly how to get him annoyed. You didn't bother though, he looked like the guy who wouldn't hesitate to kill you.

You were thinking of something until mr. I know everything cut you off.
"Don't mean to be a snitch but I'm gonna have to take you." He looked at you with a smile but not the warm and nice type of smile and also you were pretty sure he meant to be a total dick and snitch. You were in the elevator with this Chuuya guy. He notice how you were shaking and was wondering if you were ok. You look up and your eyes locked with his. Chuuya started to get a slight pink color appear on his cheeks. He moves his head the other direction and clears his throat a little. You let out a small chuckle and had a calm little cute smile appear on your face...

To be continued...