- No pain -

"It's been two months and Y/N is still missing." Chuuya looks down at the grassy floor and puts his fedora against his chest. "At this point we think Y/N could possibly be dead or is hidden some ware." Chuuya looks up and starts to speak. "We believe she is some ware along the north train tracks. We got an ID of the man who took her. If you spot him get information and answers from him, then kill him on the spot." Later that day they had agents and soldiers set up around the building all the way to the train tracks. Chuuya thought of Y/N every second of the day.

Y/N woke up, looking up you noticed that you were tied up. You had a sharp pain in your right arm. You looked around to see nothing. Nothing at all, the room filled with black and the air was sticky. Moving your foot around you could feel and hear glass. It was all around you. "What the hell. Where am I?!" You started to shake and move around hoping the raps around you would loosen but there was no use, they wouldn't even come slightly loose. You tried not to cry but quickly all ready started to burst into tears. You knew you weren't ever going to see the light of day again. You would never see the sun, your family, your friends, you weren't ever going to see Chuuya again... Thinking about it made you want to cry even more.

"Are you saying you still can't find her?!" "I'm sorry ser but she is know were to be found." Chuuya looks the man dead in the eye. He quickly looks away. "Do all it takes to find her." Chuuya looks at the picture he had in his pocket, he opens it to se him and Y/N. They're arms were crossed over each other's while smiling at the camera. Chuuya felt like who was going to break out in tears but he didn't more like his eyes were just watering. "God dammit where could you possibly be?..."

      Y/N was shouting as loud as she could. Your eyes were still watering, you wanted someone to save you and at this point you were thinking of suicide. You didn't know pain anymore there was no pain. You took a deep breath. You started to kick some of the glass pieces up so they would be standing upwards towards you. You knew you weren't ever going to escape and this was the only thing you could think to do. You started moving the chair and started to lean forward hoping it would fall right into the glass. It was useless though the chair would not fall but would just rock back and forward. You went to a sudden freeze while you could hear your name being called out. "Y/N!" Your eyes widen as the doors open. You saw the light again and in that light it was him. The one you fell in love with. "Y/N!" He runs up to you and grabs a piece of glass so he could cut the cloth around your mouth. He pulls you into a tight hug. "You alive... I thought I lost you but I finally found you!." It was Chuuya who found you and it was him who saved you. Your eyes widen as you saw that he had tears going down his face. You hugged him even tighter and started to cry. "I thought th-that I would n-never see you again, or even the light." You started to cry out. Chuuya lift your face up and he looks you in the eye. "Y/N. I loved you for the longest time possible. I never knew how to tell you though." Chuuya's grip on you grew tighter. "I love you... Please stay by my side." Your eyes were still wide. "Chuuya" he looks down at you "can we take it slow and just stay friend. I'm not ready but believe me. I do love you." You slightly smile at Chuuya. He looks down at you and smiles.

              "Of course. Anything for you...
                               Y/N..."

                     To be continued

                     To be continued

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
He's A Criminal ( Chuuya X reader )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें