- the beggining (2) -

It was funny. Y/N could tell Chuuya didn't want Her to see the slight blushing on his face, which was barely even noticeable, but you thought it was cute. After there was just dead silence in the elevator. Finally the doors opened and started walking down a big hallway were there were two men waiting at these two big doors. Both men went to open the doors, you walk in to see some older guy dressing a little girl. Chuuya walks up to the man and takes a small bow, "ser." Chuuya said. Y/N started to think who ever the guy was he must be the boss.

       The man started to speak. "So who's this?" He said with a calm voice and his hands clasped. "I saw her wondering, didn't recognized her and got suspicious, she was also in the file
Room." Chuuya saying everything like he didn't care if it sent me to death. The man glanced at me "interesting... So whoever you are, which one would you choose 1 death or 2 work for us, and choose wisely." The man stared at you. You only had one choice and you picked... "I will be honored to work with the Port Mafia." You said it with courage. "You chose well." The man sat up and started to tell just the stuff you need to know than he said he will assign you with a partner. "Chuuya, Chuuya will be your new partner." The man said with a smile.

   "WHAT!!!" Both Y/N and Chuuya shouted at the same time. You were pissed and so was Chuuya, you both head to the elevator and got in."Shit." Chuuya said for some odd reason. "You ok?" You asked."do you mind stopping by a bar?..." Chuuya asked, he looked mad and annoyed but, couldn't blame him. "Yes I'm mind I don't drink so there's no point." "Well we're going anyways." Chuuya didn't listen, you didn't want to go because you don't drink.
               ~ 45 minutes later ~

         Y/N's POV

       I was so board the whole time, I don't even drink but I was forced to come hear because my new partner Chuuya forced me to. Not even a minute later Chuuya was calling my name. He had a weird smile on his face, he started pulling my hair away from my face. He had drool running down his mouth and his cheeks were a bright pinky-rose color. No doubt about it, he was drunk.

        One hand on his cheek, slightly tilting his head, he kept saying really weird things. All the sudden he called me cute and I can't help to blush it's just so hard not to. I'm pretty sure he noticed I was blushing. He started leaning close to my face almost to the point are lips were touching until, he collapsed. With his head on my lap he was sound asleep, he was adorable looking at him made me blush a lout and I could feel my face getting hot.

        Chuuya's POV

        I woke up in a apartment I've never been in before. I could smell something really good cooking in one of the rooms, I peak my head to see
Y/N cooking breakfast. It looked really good but what I really had my on was Y/N. She was so cute and I couldn't tell why, I soon started to blush when I realized were at her place. She looked at me and have me a smile I've never seen from he before, and it was.... Cute.

         We sat down eating breakfast she told me what happen last night and said I passes out. I felt kind of embarrassed, Y/N then said how cute I looked at the time and how adoringly it was to see me like how I was
Last night.y heart made a big "thump" noise and I couldn't help but blush. She chuckled and smiled at me. She was also blushing.

      "Dammit, why is she so cute?..."

                To be continued