- blood -

Chuuya and Y/N was slowly walking out of the building. Chuuya graves the phone and starts to tell the soldiers mission was a success. As walking through the grass woods Y/N heard the old man who kidnaped her start to shout her name. You start shaking like crazy not knowing why. "Are you ok?!" Chuuya was very worried. He's meet seen Y/N like this.

        Not soon after Chuuya and Y/N heard strange noices... Chuuya looks over to a tree. He looks closer to notice a bright flash that looked like a top of a gun. He looks back and screams your name. "Y/N!!!" You look back at Chuuya and instantly your eyes widen. Everything went blurry to you. You look at Chuuya as his blurry figure was running towards you as blood was leaking through your clothes. Tears slowly went down your face as you slowly fall to the ground. Chuuya catches you, you felt very warm while in his arms. "Everything will be ok, just stay with me ok Y/N..." You look over to see Chuuya breaking to tears. "I'm sorry, humans are week. I knew I wasn't going to make it. Chuuya I loved you from the very beginning..." Chuuya takes your hand and puts it against his cheek. "I have as well." Both slowly pull into a kiss and kissed for about 30 seconds. Chuuya lifts Y/N up and starts to carry her out the building. Chuuya looks a round looking for the emergency truck he call. He starts hearing the sirens and soon sees flashing lights.

       All the emergency trucks and cars were gone as Chuuya was there alone on his nee's. He slowly turns around to see the old man that stole Y/N. "Why.... WHY THE HELL.... You took her away from me you piece of shit." Chuuya looks at him dead in the eyes. "I took her away from you... He hah. I didn't know there was some... Love relationship." "SHUT UP OLD FUCK!" Chuuya starts to clench his fist. "Who the hell are you?.." The old man looks up at him. "Savlor" "also that's not how you treat your elders... Isn't it?" He opens his eyes. Chuuya stares into red soulless eyes. Savlor looks over to see Chuuya's arms, weird red-ish orange color glides up his arm as huge gusts of wind blows each time he takes a step. Chuuya's eyes turn white and were soulless, as a wicked smile a peers on his face, creepy laughter and giggles and was like a nightmare. Savlor didn't care though he looks up at Chuuya who was right on top of him in the sky ready to take a strong punch."now this..."

    "this is a real and fun fight now..."

                  To be continued