- To Much -

You woke up at a place you've never been to before. You looked around and viewed the place, you noticed that you were in an apartment. It smelled strange like smoke and liqueur. You stood up from the bed and started to walk around, you heard a noise from one of the small rooms. You open the door and see Chuuya sitting on a sofa with his feet on the table in front of him, he had a cigarette in his hand.

      "Good morning." Y/N said. Chuuya looks back at you with the cigarette in his mouth. He takes it out of his mouth and let's out smoke from his mouth. "Good morning, Y/N." Chuuya looked at you. You noticed how his eyes were different, they had no shine, no expression. "Are you ok..." You felt a little worried, but you know Chuuya always looks like this.

      After, Chuuya didn't say anything else. He puts the cigarette back in his mouth and proceed to look the other way. You were getting upset and don't know why,  you were thinking about last night at the carnival. That's when you remember Chuuya met some girl, she got all flirty with him and asked if he wanted to go to the bar with her.

      Chuuya went with her, from far you could see her flirting with him. You got jealous that night for some reason. You didn't know why.

        Before you knew it you stomped over to Chuuya. He looked at you like you nothing but you didn't care. You sat on his lap nah put one arm around his neck, you use the other one to grab his hat and set it in your head. You went close to his face to the point your forehead was touching his, you grabbed the cigarette he had in his mouth with your mouth. You took both his hands and put them on your hips. You could see how Chuuya was slightly blushing. He looked at you in shock.

     Y/N looked into Chuuya's eyes, you had a small smile and let out a small chuckle. "I want to play for a little bit" you said nicely with a gentle voice. He takes the front of your shirt and pull It toward him. He starts licking you neck, kissing it to. He starts to suck it and gives you a hickey. You and Chuuya never kisses though. You wanted save your first kiss for a special one. Chuuya tries to grab the cigarette from you. You threw it in the trash behind you and told him "No more." You got up and started walking off toward the door "why'd you do that?..." Chuuya wanted an answer. You'd start to blush then asked yourself " why did I do that? Ehh whatever..." Chuuya watched you go out the door.

       "I've figured it out. I'm in love."

                To be continued