- Mixed Feelings (2) -

Y/N's POV

I took a free day from the new job but sadly because Chuuya is my partner he did to. I haven't seen him since morning so I thought this day will go smoothly. There was a carnival today so I decide to go there since I don't see them a lout anyways. There was so much people and rides, I'm really hoping that Chuuya isn't getting drunk at the bar again, honestly.

A new roller coaster, cool! I couldn't go bye my self though it was a couple seat thing, which was stupid. A sling shot canon bolt ride thing I also can't go on my self because of how high it goes. Now thinking about it I can't go on any of these rides without another person with me... All the sudden I hear Elrick.

"Elrick" I shouted his name about 3 whole times. We hugged the hardest we ever hugged before. "It's been so long since I've seen you!" I was so happy I was shouting my words. I was so happy because I was just about to call him to hang out. I asked him if he could hang with me one the rides. Sadly he had his girlfriend with him so we couldn't bit I was still soooo happy to see a friend.

Chuuya was calling me so I picked it up. He asked if I would go to the festival with him because all the rides need a couple or two riders. It was funny how I was all ready at the festival. We finally met up at the ticket counter were we got more tickets. I was so excited for the first ride.

Chuuya's POV

Me and F/N just got a bunch of tickets and were about to go on the first ride. It looks cool. Honestly not the biggest fan of roller coasters. I only came her because I knew Y/N was gonna be here. I want to know why every time she smiles I feel warmth in my body and when we look in each others eyes my heart skips a beat.

        The first ride was gonna be the slingshot. Y/N was terrified but she was really cute, she garbed my arm and started to hold it close to her body. My cheeks lightly blushed, I hope she didn't notice. I asked her what's wrong but she said its fine so I ignored it.

      It bothers me. I don't get why the hell I feel so warm around her, why my heart skips a beat, I don't like her, right?... I can't stop thinking of her. I have mix feeling for her, and it bothers me. Before I knew it I heard the countdown. "3 2 1" we slung up in the air, Y/N jumps up in fear and grabs my arm. She holds it tight against her chest. I could notice how she was terrified. Of course I started to blush, I looked down at her. She's so cute when she's scared.

                "Why? Why do I have mixed feelings for you?..."

                  To be continued