- give her back (2) -

~ Chuuya's POV ~

I've been searching around the creek. I couldn't find her any ware. This was all my Fault. Because of a dum ass fight. To be honest I don't know if I'll ever find her, will I? Though I feel like if this never happened than will I have ever known that Y/N loved me?... The sun was slowly going down as the moon was going up, the sky turning a pink vibrant color. I kept thinking of only are 1 week on being partners. We were on the Oceri Brige when the sun was slowly falling. Y/N tugged on my sleeve and told me how the sky was one of the most prettiest thing she ever saw. I started to walk along as toned wall, I took out my phone to see the picture of the building Y/N was in. It was a match i looked around to see that there were trees and bushes all around me, I knew this was the building it has to be the building. I stopped against one of the walls and picked up my phone, I file the bosses number. "I think I found the building but it seems awfully quiet."

      ~ narrators POV ~

      Y/N was walking along a weird train track that seemed to never have been used before. The old man never seemed to care that you were way up ahead. It was weird like he trusted you. Y/N started to hear a noise of cars and helicopters. You also heard some horses. The old guy ran up on you and hid you in a couple of bushes near by. You looked at him in shock. You started to think if he wanted you died than why did he save you twice already. Did he need you for something. Is he hiding something from you and other people.

     "Why are you saving me?" You said, the old guy looks up but like always his eyes were closed. "You need to listen, do you even know what the Port Mafia even is? Ya it's a murder case, investigators and some other but it's the bad side you can say and you'll never be free being a Mafia. If you were to be on a side it'll be the good side." You look up at the man. For some reason you feel like you known him from some ware but you cant remember ware. You start to mumble then slowly start to get louder. "Your from the museum, the temple museum. Aren't you?..." He looks back at you. "Yes I am, I like to shoot photos of things, I do it because time is a thief taking your life away along with other things." You look at him wondering if he's even a bad guy. You asked yourself some questions on what's happening. You start to have memorize of you and Chuuya and that's when you broke into tears. It's been so long and he never even tried to go searching for you. You really started to miss him. He start to ask yourself why he didn't come looking for you. Does he really not care about you?...

     Chuuya was standing outside the two mane doors of the building. He kicks the doors down and walks in with his hands in his pockets. He was pissed when walking in. There we're a lot of rooms, at least more than 75. He gives a symbol out and troops start to dash in the building. Its been about 45 minutes and the whole building was clear. Chuuya got the news and was not pleased... At all. He clenched his teeth and squeezed his fist. He punched the stone wall creating cracks in it. His eyes start to water but no tears were their. "SHIT, god dammit were could you possibly have gone!? It's not fair for you to disappear right after you said you loved me!... Chuuya wanted to calm down but he couldn't, he took out a cigarette and put it in his mouth.

      "Dammit ware are you now?..."

                  To be continued