- shut up -

"Why are you so annoying?!"
"Because I have to be with you almost every minute of the day, dumb-shit!"
"Short-fuck!" "Hoe-bag!" "Asshole!" "Ass-wipe!" "That's it I can't be partners with you!!!" Both Y/N and
Chuuya said as loud as they can.

      Next day Chuuya and Y/N had to meet up at the Port Mafia building to tell there boss about wanting a different partner. When the walked in the doors they went to find the elevators. Chuuya noticed someone was following them, some old guy. "Excuse me air but why are you following us?..." Chuuya was still pissed so the way he said it wasn't the most pleasant. The old guy looked down at him and said I'm looking for a girl who seems to be right there." The old guy yanks Y/N's arm and starts to run. He turns around we're there were more than like 30 people. He turns Y/N around and holds her finally he puts a gut to her head and shouts "NOBADY MOVES OR ELSE THE PRETTY GIRL GETS IT!"

                     ~Y/N's POV~

     My eyes widens. I thought to my self this was the end of it. I shouted to Chuuya "Don't move!" He looked at me like I was crazy and in shock. My heart was racing. I shouted once more at him. "It's ok... I knew this eventually was gonna happen. I was happy spending every moment with you you but I've been keeping a secret from you this whole time... Chuuya I don't hate you but.... I love you. Your a criminal who stole my heart..." I look down, I didn't want to see Chuuya's expression but for some reason I looked up anyways... I was in shock. Chuuya looked like he was about to cry and his cheeks were red.

      The old guy smirked. "How cute nothing's better than taking a loved one away, to think she just admit her feeling to you." The old guy widens his smile and looked at me, you looked back at Chuuya and giggled. "Unfortunately I'm not going to kill her but take her for my self... Farewell and good luck trying to get her back." The glass walls shattered around me he started to push me to the area were no glass walls were standing. I looked back at Chuuya who looked like he was about to have a panic attack. He started to run over to my direction and held one of his hands out. He shouts my name. The old guy pushes me off the building and I thought... That's it for me. My job here is done. Everything turned blurry to black and I was cold
                     .... Very cold....

     I opened my eyes. I'm alive! I looked around to only see that I was in a small grey room. Till someone opened a door. He was the old guy who kidnapped me. He said it was Romero go and then grabbed my arm. We started walking then he opens a door, we were outside now. I don't know we're we were going but I was getting scared. "How long was I asleep for?" I kept a straight face. The guy looked up at me and smiled "For a little over a month now." A month... I was starting to shed tears. I was thinking about Chuuya and how we'd call each other name and how we would laugh together. I finally told him my feeling and to think are partnership is over. I took a deep breath. "I guess this is a new beginning for you huh?..." I looked up at the old guy. I looked down and said "Ya....

                      "I guess it is"......

                  To be continued

                  To be continued

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.