- time to end this -

It was time for the fight to begin. As Chuuya went for the mans face he was quick to doge. " hehe Ha" Chuuya was laughing even though he's most his target. " if you were possibly wondering how you mist me." Savlor quickly appears near a small hill side. " my ability allows transportation." A small wicked smile appears on Savlors face. Chuuya still had wickedness on his face and still had the soulless eyes. Chuuya raises his right fist as he was laughing out loud. " hAHaHahe!" Savlor wasn't scared but was shocked.

       Chuuya punches Savlor sending him right to the trees snapping one in half. He gets up to notice blood all over his face. "Strong hit, but if you really think you could kill like that that you have another thing comin for ya." Savlor gives out a smirk that Chuuya clearly did not like. Chuuya throws Savlor in the sky and pushes him down forwards the ground. Waiting for all the dust to blow away Chuuya's smile turned to a blank. Savlor standing there like nothing happened.

      "Who are you and how are you still alive?" Chuuya said it so quiet it sounded like mumbles. Savlor faces Chuuya. "Sorry champ, but your gonna have to try harder than that." Before Chuuya knew Savlor was behind him, stabbing his right shoulder and digging a dagger in it Savlor whispered. "Awwww what's wrong pretty boy, can't take a little pain?" Chuuya snaps back holding his right shoulder breathing heavy. "You old fuck... I'm not giving up until I kill y-" Chuuya was cut off. "Until you kill me. Sorry that's not gonna happen though. You can get a couple cuts on me but you can bring me to my nee's."

             "Face it, your gonna loose...
                               Chuuya."

                   To be continued