The Glass Elevator (Crown The Empire)

Well hey there, my names Alex and you're probably wondering who I am and why I'm telling you all of this.

Well for starters my name is Alexandrian Haydan Hoover, and I'm related to Brandon Hoover from that Crown The Empire band. I'm 16 and well I got into some trouble well not some a lot.

I'm not gonna explain everything right now but ill say later.

But my mom couldn't handle me anymore and the punishment is I have to go live with Brandon till I'm eighteen, he gets full custody to ruin my life again.

Me and Brandon used to be close till he betrayed our amazing relationship for some whore who cheated on him which 3 other guys. And he never once apologized for what he did. Now I'm gonna be stuck in one house with him for 2 years.

I don't think what I did was bad enough to have to go live with that asshole. I'd rather go to juvenile hall then go live with him.

But in my life, my opinion, my choice, my whatever doesn't matter it never does and never will. Like what the fuck man. I'm a human too I should have my rights. This is America right.

Well right now I'm currently waiting at the airport for the asshole to pick me up he's half an hour late, and there's some short Mexican dude that has been starring at me for about 20 minutes.

I don't know if I should leave cause what if he's a creep and I get gang raped, that'll be no fun, and I don't wanna stay here in the dark empty airport. It's awkward and I'm REALLY awkward. Like for reals. And I called both my mother and Brandon like a million times and no answer from either.

Fuck it, I'm leaving, plus if the creep dude tries anything well he better hope he doesn't I took karate for 7 years.

I didn't have a lot of stuff cause my mom started shipping shit like two weeks ago, I only had a small duffle bag and my phone, and me. As I walked a few blocks I heard foot steps behind me the guy from the airport put his hand on my shoulder to say something, but I flipped him over my shoulder "Who are you?!" I yelled. He looked quite frightened and I grinned getting a rush from scaring people. "I'm A-Andy, Brandon sent me too pick you up he had a date with his girlfriend, so he asked me to come and get you. He didn't tell me you were gonna break my hand. " he said as i let go.

I was so mad at him, once again he put a girl in front of family. As much as I hate that asshole I'd still do anything for him. But I can see its not the same with him.

He's gonna feel what I feel. Just wait Brandon. Just wait.