Breaking Point

"I've had it with him.," I mumble under my breath. But loud enough for Andy to hear, because honestly I don't care what he knows or tells Brandon because Brandon can kiss my ass. Or go fuck himself I really don't care.

"Has he done this before?" Andy asked innocently as if he had no idea what a horrible brother Brandon is. Maybe he never got to see that side of Brandon I don't know.

"Oh no, because my brother is just perfect and loves me so much!" I say full of sarcasm. He frowned.

"Maybe he changed and he felt bad?" I just left it at that, I didn't wanna talk about it anymore.

"You think it's gonna be weird living in a house with 2 other guys, yourself, and Brandon?" Andy asked.

"What are you talking about?" I asked very confused.

"Brandon doesn't own a whole entire house to himself" he laughed "he roommates with Dave and Me! but don't worry you'll have your own room, and bathroom. "

"My mother didn't let me know. Today is just full of surprises. " I said leaning against the window starring at the city as we drove through.

"Well don't worry, I'm sure you'll like it here. Eventually. "He said saying more but I wasn't paying attention cause' I don't really care.

We finally pulled up to a large two-story house, Andy got out locked the car and walk towards the front door he opened the door to an empty house.

"Well Ill show you where you room is, you're stuff should be in there, if you need anything just yell my name and ill be there. I'm pretty sleepy though so goodnight. "

I walked into my room and locked the door, put in my headphones and blared Parkway Drive. I'm not in the mood for anything he officially ruined it for me.

This is my breaking point.

I thought about a lot of stuff before I dozed off into sleep.

*Next Morning*

Brandon's POV:

I woke up with a major head ache, I've been having a bunch of one night stands lately since me and April broke up.

I totally forgot about Alex, shit, she probably still hates me. But what I did wasn't even a big deal, she's over reacting.

"Brrrrraaaannnnddddooonnnnn!!" Andy's high voice yelled from behind me.

"Whhhaat!!!" I yelled getting mad because my head hurt like fucking crazy and Andy wasn't helping at all.

"I think you should know your sister hates you." Was all he said and walked to Dave's room pounding on the door to bug the shot out if Dave.

I kinda felt dumbfounded at what Andy said. Like I knew she did but I didn't think she'd tell Andy she did, or anyone.

"Fuck Andy!!! what the hell do you want!!!?" David growled kind of scaring me.

"Shut the fuck up all of you." A familiar voice said that I hadn't heard in a while.

Everybody's face went blank, not expecting it to come from her.

"Well hello there miss sunshine. " I said sarcastically laughing.

"Well hello there ass sucker. " She said walking back to her room.

I went to give her a hug and put my hand on her shoulder, but she flipped me over her shoulder and kicked me in a special spot. I turned a grape color. "Touch me again see what happens. " She growled and slammed the door to her room.

Dave and Andy just started in shock, being happy it wasn't them. I literally couldn't breath for about 25 seconds.

Dave and Andy helped me get to the couch and have me an ice pack. "Oh and did I mention she almost broke my hand last nigh?" Andy said with a serious face.

"No." I said even more annoyed now I have a hangover and night not ever be able to have kids.

"And Alex is gonna seek her revenge...." Andy said laughing.

"This is not funny, she gets in trouble, and now in stuck with her cause my mom doesn't know how to give consequences. She's gonna listen to what I say because I'm her legal guardian. And she can't do anything about it. " I said feeling strong

"She can make it a fact that your not having kids." David said with a straight face which caused Andy to fall in the floor laughing. "Dave really?" Andy said in between breaths.

I had a grimace look on my face and after a while they left to do there own things. Andy just went upstairs to his room. Dave went out to go hang out with Benn and Hanyden, because Brent was Out of town and they were bored.

As I was watching tv, Alex came out of her room making no contact heading straight for the door. Thankfully I beat her to it. "Move asshole." she said blankly. "Where are you going?" I asked firmly. "To get as far away as I can from you!" she spit in my face.

"Look, Alex I'm your 'legal' guardian now, so your gonna do what I say when I say, and right now I say you're not going wherever the hell you were planning on. " I yelled. She looked a bit frightened but that look smeared away with a smirk. "You really wanna go there, fine. " Was all she said and walked off into her room and slammed the door.

I felt pleased in victory cause' I thought she was gonna kick my ass again. But no I WIN. not her.

Alex POV:

I went to my room not slamming the door. I grabbed my stuff and headed for the window. Didn't realize it was pretty high from the ground but I needed to get out. I jumped, hoping I wouldn't break anything. I stood up feeling confident. I hopped the fence. And took my longboard going whatever direction I could.

I text Brandon and said 'Look who wins now.' I sent it and giggled to myself then turned off my phone.

I know it's bad, very bad but I smoke.

I pulled out a cigaret and let my worries go away. That's probably another reason my mother disowned me. She never loved me anyways. Brandon was always her favorite, she blames me for our dads death. And she never liked me. She always liked my friends more than me and now she's abandoning me and leaning me with Brandon.

I can't take this anymore....

---------

One comment and one vote for the next chapter