Bloodline

*Months Later*

It's been a few months now that I've lived with Brandon and the guys. Brandon and I do fight often but we've gotten over the past and by we've I mean I have gotten over what has happened in the past. Ben and I kinda got a thing for each other. And Dave is like my best friend it's really great to have all these people I can rely on other than just myself.

"Alex!!!!!!" Andy screamed from downstairs

"Andy!!!!!!" I yelled back

"Can you come here please!" he yelled

And I jumped down the stairs. I've been on anti-depressants and I'm very hyper now so they've gotten used to that I think.

"What do you want Leo?" I mocked

"Benn is in the hospital he got in a car accident... I wanted to know if you wants to go see him before his surgery?.."

"Y-yes, take me now Andy. Please."

Someone who I love desperately to pieces is in the hospital about to have surgery. Just my luck when I though life was getting better it just turns back to shit. Great.

When we got to the hospital I found out Brandon was also in the crash but are family has a rare blood type and he needs about a gallon of my blood to live. But if I loose that much so quickly I could get sick.

But like I said before all though I hate him at points I love him to death and is do anything for him.

So that's what I'm gonna do.

I signed the papers and got started with saving him. But I still couldn't help but think out my Benn.

Will he be okay?

---------

A/N:☻

Do you guys what me to continue the story?