Johnny Ringo

Andy's POV:

David walked inside and told us about where Alex was. We were kind of relieved. Brandon was gonna go get her when Dave stopped him.

"Give her space bro, she needs it." David commented. Brandon just nodded and sat down trying to get his mind off of her.

About 20 minutes or so later, Alex walked inside. She didn't make eye contact with anyone she just made her way too her room. She didn't Alan the door she just closed it softly.

"David!!! what did you say to her?" I asked

"Not a lot. " He replied. I just nodded.

"Guys it's getting late and I'm exhausted. '' Brandon said. We just nodded as he went up stairs to go to bed.

Bit after bit everyone was getting tired and slowly but surly passing out.

Brandon's POV:

*Next Morning*

I woke up and I'm pretty sure I'm the first on up, because its really quiet and the guys sleep in till all hours of the day.

I walked downstairs to go make breakfast but Alex was down there.

"Oh hey. " She said softly. Oh shit what did David do to my sister?

"Hi, did you sleep good?" I asked trying to start a conversation.

"Um yeah, I guess so. I made breakfast, help yourself." She smiled and walked to her room.

And walked downstairs cause he could probably smell the food. "Oooh Brandon! I didn't know you could cook.." he said in his high voice. I just laughed.

"Alex made it." He stopped eating and looked up at me "is it safe to eat? am I gonna get poisoned." I just laughed.

"She ate some too you retard."

"I'm just making sure, if you haven't realized people love me!" he's so cocky.

Shortly after that all the other guys came down and started talking about going to the beach and stuff.

I went to Alex's room to tell her our plans for the day. When I walked in she was half on her bed and half on the ground listen to music with headphones, but the volume was so loud I could here it, and she didn't seem to notice me walk in.

I waved my hands back and forth trying to get her attention.

I finally went up to her and shook her a little bit which scared the shit out of her. I swear it wasn't my intention but so funny.

"What the fuck Brandonnnnn!!!" She yelled

"Language." I scolded her, even though I don't care what she says. I just wanna seeing she'd listen.

She just looked at me and laughed, "yeah what fucking ever." She smirked

"Hey it was worth a shot!" I laughed.

"Yeah whatever, so what do you want?" she asked.

"Oh well We're going to the beach today, be ready in am hour. Ok!"

I said in a chipper attitude

"Yeahhhh, no. ill stay here. " She said.

"No you're coming." I said getting aggravated.

"No I'm not!" she yelled.

"Why?! There's nothing to do here anyways!" like am I missing something?

"I have my bed and my music. And I hate the beach and it's hot outside and there's too many fucking people and I have social anxiety and panic attacks! but last time I check you would know NONE of this because you're never around!! you betrayed me. You're the worst brother ever!! I HATE YOU! leave me alone. " She yelled with tears running down her face.