Machines

A/N this is actually my favorite song(:

-

Benn's POV :

I was driving to Danny's house to see if he's being taking his medications because honestly he is a psychopath without them.

And I can't have him hurt Alex. Especially after what I stupidly did to her.

If I could take it all back I would. I love her. I've never loved anyone this much.

But her, she's the reason I get up in the morning.

I pulled into the drive way to his house and walked in.

"Bennett what do you think your doing here, I'm busy and I have someone coming over." he said glumly.

"Danny, have you been taking your meds?" I asked firmly.

"I don't need them anymore." He spat.

"Dan, it's not just gonna go away!! your so much better with them. I know your a good kid I just want to make sure everyone is okay!"

"Yeah whatever now leave." he rudely said

"No. And I want Alex back. I'm not going anywhere without her!"

"She dumped you cause you cheated on her. So original." He snorted.

I couldn't help myself I punched him across the face, he fell to the floor and gripped on to his bloody mouth. Oh that felt so good.

He got up and hit me back it didn't hurt much but I was taken aback at the power he had in his swing.

I punched him in the stomach and he leaned forward so I took my chance and socked him across the face that he eventually passed out.

Well he was past out I put him in his room and barricaded the door and windows.

I felt like a monster. Like a machine being told what to do, but it felt good it felt like I was doing something right.

I called my parents and told them Danny needs to go back to the institution. And start taking his meds again. They rushed home and called them immediately.

I left when they took him and I felt a rush of pity go through me.

I got back to the house and told Alex what happened but all she said was "thanks Benn at least I can count on you" but she said it so blankly as if she had no heart as if she couldn't feel anymore.

"Alex ?" I asked

"Yeah?"

"I love you so fucking much will you please forgive me?"

"I already have." she smiled and hugged me and then went to take a walk.

------

Brandon's POV :

I was driving down the streets on my way home and I saw Alex at a park lightly swinging on a swing smiling softly. Wow she is beautiful. I heard what happened with Danny but I don't understand how she could be happy about her boyfriend or ex boyfriend be a psychopath.

I was contemplating whether I should stop or not when I saw my phone ringing. It was Benn, so I automatically answered.

"Dude guess what!!!" he yelled happily.

Wow I haven't ever heard Benn this happy in my entire life.

"What man?"

"She took me back!!!!! she forgave me !!!!! fuck ya ".

Awwh that's why my little Alex is happy

She's

In

Love

❤️