Rise Of The Runaways

Danny's POV:

"I got it!!!" Alex said loudly

"What's your idea now?"

she's been saying stupid ideas all day on how we can be so happy together and shit, honestly she's has been so annoying today, how did Benn put up with her is my question.

"Danny?" she said snapping me outta my thoughts

"jesus, what?" I asked rubbing my head

"Let's run away together!"

"Yeah so I can strangle you!"

"Haha funny." she frowned

"Babe you know I'm joking." I say kissing her cheek.

Okay, I'm kinda joking but I wouldn't do it but I don't know I have a secret dark side she may not like.

"Dannnnnny boo!" she said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Alex go home. I'm really tired and don't feel good. "

I growled.

"Okay.. bye baby." she said trying to hug me but I pushed her away.

She frowned and walked out the front door.

My dark side is over coming me.

I have to hurt her. Others pain gives me pleasure. I thought with an evil grin forming my face.

Alex's POV:

I walked out slamming the door and making my way to the bus stop. I got on the bus and sat in the back with my head phones in.

The bus stopped and another person got in.

I finally got home and walked in.

"DO WE HAVE ICE CREAM IM IN A BAD MOOD!" I yelled through the house

"YEAH WE DO WHATS WRONG KIDDO!" Dave yelled back.

" I don't want to talk about it." I said frowning

"Aw c'mon Alex bear, it can't be that bad." he said

I finally gave in and say in the couch eating ice cream.

"Well I slept over for the past few nights, any ways he's been pretty much a dick the whole time then this morning he screamed at me telling me to get out! I'm so mad what's his problem. It's like he enjoys hurting me!" I yelled half way tears dripping out.

"Well..."

"Well what?"

"You could always get back with Benn. he really misses you Alex bear, I know what he did was terrible, but your dating his little brother! that's kinda messed up."

"Dave! how could you say that, he cheated on me. He knew how much I loved him and he didn't care. "

"It's okay to cry and be upset ok?"

"Okey. "I said hugging him

I got a text

From: Danny

Babe, I'm so sorry for being a jerk these past few days please come back to me we can run away together, I can be happy. having you all to myself. And no one will ever have to know please come back.

Love, Danny<3

Dave's POV:

After Alex was done crying she got a text and looked startled a few minutes later I got a text from Benn.

From: Benn

Dave, I really need you're help, Danny is going all maniac again and he's planning something I can feel it.

Please make sure Alex is safe he's hurt people before and I can't live with myself if he hurts her.

Keep her safe please.

I'll deal with Danny. Just help me out man.

-Benn