Oh, Catastrophe

I took a cab to meet up with an old friend, Danny Suede.

Oh sweet boys all come with sweet revenge.

And the truth is I told him what Benn did and how I have a thing for Danny. Which is somewhat true.

Before I fell for Benn me and Danny were good friends and he asked me out but I declined. Now I'm just taking his offer.

I saw cute little Danny waiting for me at the restaurant.

"Alex!" he gleamed

"Danny boy!" I yelled and ran up to him giving his a hug.

We went into the restaurant and got a booth and I told

Him, "Danny are you currently seeing anyone?"

"Nope I'm saving myself for you." he said winking.

"Well that's great because I was wondering if you'd wanna be mine?"

"Yes, ma'am. I'm all yours baby!" he laughed and kissed me on the cheek.

Thus wasn't revenge anymore or at least not just that. I was falling for Danny.

------

Benn's POV:

"Yeah I know Brandon I fucked up bad and I'd say in sorry but I don't think she cares anymore!!!" I yell at Brandon.

"That's not the only thing, jackass! that hoe was my ex..

Haven't you ever heard if bros before hoes?" He frowned at me.

"Then why do you care about Alex so much. She's a slutty bitch, hoe, and she doesn't deserve me anyways."

I spat out in anger. I meant none of it but I'm phased and I don't give a shit.

"What did you just say?" Brandon growled.

"You heard me." I grimaced.

Next thing I know Brandon is on top of me beating the shit out of me until Dave and Hayden pull him off of me.

After that I black out.

---

Danny's POV:

Yes she finally knows that I love her and I will always he here for her. I feel kinda bad that I set up Benn to have her but it's worth it!

I love her and she loves me.

She is the one.

She's perfect.

And I will treat her right.