2

Chapter 2: Craving
Song^: Focus by Ariana Grande

Zeke P.O.V

I didn't get a chance to talk to Nicole, not even sit with her during lunch. I tried too though but she's always with that guy. I don't want to act weird and look desperate so I didn't ask the guys to leave. When am I gonna get a chance to talk to her. It seems like her and the guy have all their classes together. That dude is so lucky.

Honestly, I'm starting to feel that Noel is right. Maybe she is a loser and only have one friend. Whatever. There's a lot of girls out there. Available and much hotter girls.

"Dude!" Noel snapped my out of my thoughts.

"What?" I asked him.

"You're spacing out. What's on your mind?" He asked, looking at me with a baffled look.

"Nicole." I muttered.

He sighed loudly and scratched his head.
"If you want to talk to her then talk to her."

"You said she's a loser. How would people react if I talk to her?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well she is but I can't stand you acting like this." He rolled his eyes.

"Why? Are you in love with me?" I smirked. Then I received a punch on the stomach.

"Dude!" I yelled at him holding the sore part.

"Hey!" I heard a girl's voice behind me.

I turned around and saw Nicole glaring at Noel.

"Why did you do that?" She asked yelling at Noel.

"None of your business! Now go back to the library or something." Noel motioned her to go away.

"At least a library is much more interesting than you." She rolled her eyes and left with the guy.

"I'm not gay." Noel grasped the collar of my shirt. "I know! I'm just messing with you." I said fixing my shirt.

"I have a question for you though?" I looked at him. He looked at me to go on. "Do you like messi?" I continued. "Huh?" He looked at me confusingly. "It's not a serious question. Just answer with a yes or a no." I shrugged. "Yes." He answered and I just nodded.

Remembering what just happened earlier. I pushed him. "Dude! She talked to you!" I exclaimed. "More like yelled and insult me." He said. "You started it." I blamed him. "She didn't talk to me. She didn't even look at me." I frowned.  "Well I'm more good looking than you." He smiled. "Well I was the one who got hurt." I mimicked him. The bell rung so we head the class.

Man, her voice sounds wonderful. I gotta admit  I got jealous that she talked to Noel not me. When Noel told her to go to the library, she didn't even argue with him about it. Maybe she really is a nerd. 

A nerd and a jock. Does that sound right? Zeke and Nicole. Noel and Nicole. Damn it! Even the first letter of their names are similar and sounded more nice. Noel got her attention while I'm still here craving it. What's so special about you Nicole? Are you really a nerd? Are you really a loser? You're feisty though. You're not scared to defend yourself rather even me.