17

Chapter 17: Comments

Zeke P.O.V

                     "Hey, Baby." Nicole greeted me with a kiss at school, in the middle of the hallway. I quickly scanned the room for students and luckily there's only a couple making out so they're too busy to see the kissing scene. I looked at Nicole warily and told her "What you did isn't really secretive." She immediately looked guilty and looked at the ground. "It's hard to date secretly while other girls throw themselves at you." She pouted, appearing cute but I'm still confused so I didn't give in to her cuteness. "The only girl I hung out with earlier before you approached me was Rihanna." I haven't been talking to a lot of girls since Nicole came to my life. Those I can name are Rihanna, Jane and Marge. Oh yeah also some of my teachers are female but it's not like I'm hitting on them. "Exactly. She's super into you, Zeke. I-I feel threatened." She stuttered because it seems like she doesn't know what to say. There's something in her eyes again that I couldn't explain. "Nicole are you hiding something from me?" I asked her. She immediately looked like a deer caught in the headlights. "What? No. How could you asked that?" she answered nervously. "Because you always look unsure, guilty and nervous while talking to me with these kind of things." I said while examining her eyes. "I'm late for class, I have to go. Just please, don't be too close to her." she pleaded. "She only gave me a cup of coffee, I don't know what's wrong with that." I still doubted. "Just please, Zeke." she said and went away.

                        Nicole's definitely hiding something. I'm not stupid you know? How can I get her to say it? My next class won't help me get over this. For starters, it's algebra. And also, Rihanna is in the same class as me. Just as I was thinking, I entered the room and met Rihanna's gaze. She's wearing a huge that shows that she's been waiting for me. I looked away breaking our eye contact. I looked for a vacant seat and when I was walking to seat at the back, Rihanna held my arm. "I saved you a seat next to me." she said. I gently took her hand off of me and I went to the back. "Zeke?" she called for me but it sounded more of a squeak. I sat down at the very back but I saw Rihanna gathering up her things and sat next to me. "Did I do something wrong?" she asked not looking at me. I didn't answer her. I just stayed quiet. "Is it because I asked if we could kiss? I'm sorry, I got jealous because Nicole get to kiss and I can't but I understand because you love her." she asked and I just shook my head. Nicole wasn't upset about that because she didn't know that happened. If she knew, she would freak out. My mind so preoccupied right now that I didn't even notice a guy sat in front of me. "Is it because of what happened yesterday?" she squeaked. "What happened yesterday?" the guy in front of me turned to us and butted in. "Nothing." Rihanna practically screamed. "Oh come on. Everyone knows you have the hots for Zeke. Did he give you the D?" he said to Rihanna. "Dude if you don't shut the hell up. You might end up in the hospital." I threatened the guy that I didn't know. "Oooh I'm scared. Why do you look frustrated and unsatisfied? Was Rihanna bad in bed?" he asked ever so loudly that everyone tuned in to the conversation. "Aww such a turn off Rihanna. I've been wanting to sleep with you but now knowing you're bad at it? Oh hells you're freaking hot I'd still bang you. Imma teach you a lesson." another dude butted in. I looked at Rihanna and she was breathing heavily. She caught my glaze and she stared at me, her eyes asking for help but I just turned away. I knew that she's close in breaking down.

                            Before anyone could say anything else there was a knock on the door. Everyone looked at the person and it was Nicole. That's just great. And please note the sarcasm there. Nicole walked to the teacher's desk. "Hi guys. Mr. Fitz, you're algebra teacher couldn't be here today because something in his family came up and as the president of this school, I volunteered as a substitute." She sweetly smiled and everyone just nodded. A girl raised her hand and Nicole gestured her to speak. "Will you be teaching us?" Nicole giggled. "I'm just here to make sure you guys won't cause any trouble but if you want I could teach." she suggested and people quickly disagree. "Okay then but I know you don't want to just sit there for an hour to be over. So do you guys want to talk?" Nicole asked which I internally screamed no to. "Yes please!" my classmates said in unison. Well at least they're respectful enough to say please. "What do you guys want to talk about." she asked walking in front of the desk. "The fact that Rihanna Cabello was bad in bed and Zeke Daniels was a witness." The dude in front of me said out loud. Nicole looked at me with a confused look. Oh no. Things just got worse.

                               "Really now?" Nicole broke the silence while she looked at me with disbelief. I looked at Rihanna and she had her head down. I couldn't take it anymore. "I didn't have sex with Rihanna, okay?! This stupid dude right here jumped into conclusion but nothing happened between us. Nothing will ever happen." I pointed out. I heard sniffles and soft sobs. It was obviously Rihanna but I'm not going to look at her. I just can't. "Well who would you do it with?" Nicole teasingly bit her lip. Her question made Rihanna looked at her. I didn't get to answer because I couldn't stop smiling. She's hella hot! "I sense a sexual attraction right here!" a classmate said. "Get a room or you could do it here to entertain us!" someone suggested. "I never knew Nicole is actually pretty cool." a girl said. "Hey!" Nicole put her hand on her chest acting offended. "Yeah we all thought you are a loser and we wonder why Zeke hang out with you. And I just remember Zeke is very picky when it comes to women so you must be really special." another girl said that causes everyone to agree except me and Rihanna. So they're okay now with me and Nicole? Should we start dating publicly?
Hmm, what does Nicole think about all these?