6

Chapter 6: Student Council
Song^: Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

Zeke P.O.V

Just like Riri and I planned. We bungee jumped. Not the other BJ but bungee jumped. I mean yes Riri is hot as freak but she's too innocent. Is Nicole innocent too? Because I sure would like her mo-- "Thanks for today Zeke." Riri interrupted my thoughts.

I smiled and hugged her. "You're welcome, cutie." She snuggled close to me, I feel myself grinning widely. I felt a vibration. She pulled away and took out her phone. Ah! She received a text. I wonder who's it from.

"It's Noel. He saw my instagram post of us and said we did the bj wrong." She looked at me with a baffled look. I gritted my teeth. Noel is such a mood killer.

"I don't understand. The guy that works there said we did good. I'm gonna tell him that." She started to type on her phone. I just stayed quiet because I don't know what I'm going to say.

"He said that we did it too high. It should have been lower." She read the text message.

Okay. I had enough. I'm gonna tell about her the BJ that Noel is trying to say. Damn it! How will I start?!

"Uhm. Riri? We have to talk." I put my hands in my pocket avoiding eye contact. "About what Zeke?" She looked at me. I looked at her and bit my lip. "Do you know what's a hand job?" I asked her. She looked taken a back and looked down. "Yeah.. why are you asking?" She's blushing. "I want to explain what Noel meant about BJ. It meant blow job, not bungee jump." I said with an embarrassed look on my face. "Oh! So you didn't want to go bungee jumping? You want me to give you umm a blo- a BJ?" She asked me while blushing. "No!" I quickly shouted. "You don't want me, you want Nicole?" She frowned.

"Wait you know Nicole?" I asked her surprisingly. "Yeah." She nodded. "How?" I wanted more details. "She asked me if I want to run for secretary for the student council. I'm still thinking about it though because I don't think I'm capable of being around her. She's still looking for other candidates most likely vice president though. She's running for president. Robert's running for Treasurer." She stated.

"When did she ask you?" I asked her. "Couple days ago." She shrugged. "Do you think she would accept me if I run for vice president?" I asked her. She smiled at me. "Who wouldn't accept you?"

-----------------------------------------------------

Days later, I worked up the nerve to ask Nicole about it. "Hey!" I walk up to her. "Hi." She smiled at me. "You're looking for a student who'll run for Vice President?" I smirked at her. "Yeah do you know someone who's interested?" She asks me hopefully. "Yeah he's really interested in you- I mean on the position." I got nervous. Why does it have to slip out. "Noel?" She guessed. "No!" I got jealous. "Oh who?" She crossed her arms. I smiled at her. "You're looking at him."

"Seriously?" She looked bewildered. I just nodded. "Why?" She raised her eyebrow. "I want to help make the school a better place." She laughed at my answer. "Fine. But can you do me a favor?" She looked at me.

I'd rather do you. Snap out of it Zeke. Stop thinking like that. "Anything for you." I smiled.
"Please have Riri make up her mind on running for secretary. I really need my party now. The other party is already complete. I'm still needing a secretary." She gave me the puppy eyes. "Okay." I agreed. "Yay! Thank you." She gave me a hug. Oh yeah! If I got Riri to agree, maybe she'll give me a kiss!