10

Chapter 10: Wanting more time
Song^: Bring me to life by evanescence

Noel P.O.V coz I want to

Instead of bringing a car to school, I brought my motorcycle. I thought that maybe Riri would enjoy a motorcycle ride than a normal car ride.

She's going to interview me for the school news paper. I wonder what kind of questions she have on her sleeves.

I'm outside school right now waiting for her to come out. She said we'll do it on her place which makes me nervous.

"Noey!!!" She jumped on my back. I instantly hold her to keep her in place. Perks of being an athlete.

"Hey there princess." I greeted her. "Well hello there prince charming." She nuzzled in my neck still on my back.

"I want a piggy back ride." She whispered. I let out a small laugh and put her down gently.

"I have a better ride." I winked and dramatically present my motorcycle. "Woah!!! It's so big!!! How come I never seen it before?" She admired it.

"I never really bring it to school." I shrugged. "Why bring it now?" She asked me. "I figured you'll have fun riding it than just a lame old car." I said. "Aww you're so sweet!" She kissed me on my cheek.

"Let's go!" I hopped on my bike and assist her up. "Noey, can we take the long way to my house?" She asked.

"Anything for you, hang on tight." I took her arms and wrapped them around me. "Drive away!" She laughed.

All through the ride she was giggling and smiling. I'm proud of myself for that. She's been sad and distant lately. I missed her smile and laughter. Zeke hurt her badly. I want to make her feel better.

Rihanna is a special friend of mine. I love her to pieces. And she's also hot as freak.

"So what do you want to do, Noey?" She jumped to the couch. "Well we're actually here for the interview." I poked her nose. "Oh my! I totally forgot about that!" She hurriedly grab her backpack and took out a pen and a notepad.

"After this, can we do something fun?" She asked me. "Sure thing, princess." I pinched her cheek which caused her to giggle.

"Okay Mr. MVP, how does it feel to earn that title?" She started.

"It feels great. It's actually an honor to represent our school. The team is good, we wouldn't win without our teamwork." I answered.

"How would you describe the team's chemistry?" She continued.

"We're all friends. We're like family but it's kinda sad that Zeke's not really paying attention to us anymore." I shrugged.

"I know how that feels." She said sadly.

"Hey, don't be sad. Let's not talk about him anymore. Okay?" I caressed her face. She just smiled and nodded.

"Got any inspiration from that victory?" She asked.

"I do actually." I smiled.

"What?" She looked at me.

"It's not a thing. It's actually a person." I winked. Blush appeared on her cheeks.

"Who?" She bit her lower lip.

"Someone really special." I chuckled.

"Can you describe her?" She played with her pen.

"She's adorable, kindhearted, sweet, gorgeous and loving." I held her hand.

"Who is she?" She avoided eye contact.

"She's my princess and total beauty that I can't take my eyes off of her right now." I said.

"You're so sweet Noey." The blush never left her face.

"Got any more questions?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Umm.. I umm.. I'm gonna go get us a drink and snacks." Then she went to the kitchen.

The interview is finished and we're deciding what we want to do. It's like 9:00 pm. We just finished dinner. She said she want to do something fun. We had a lot of choices but we couldn't pick the right one.

"Wanna go swimming? Maybe dad has a spare swimming trunks." She suggested then took a sip of her drink.

"I could swim naked." I said. She choked on her drink. "Are you okay?" I teased her. "Stop that!" She lightly hit my arm.

"Okay, let's swim. Don't worry about the trunks. I could swim in my boxers. I also have extra clothes in my bag." I said.

"Okay then. You can change in the bathroom and I'll change in my room. Let's meet at the pool?" She said shyly.

"Okay." I smiled then headed to the pool. I just took off my clothes leaving my boxers on.

I'm waiting for her to come back. After 10 minutes, she finally came wearing a blue bikini and damn she looks flaming hot. My friend down there is seemingly happy from the view. Riri walked toward me and I could feel myself getting harder so I jumped to the pool swimming away.

I heard a splash after me and noticed Riri swimming after me. "Why'd you do that?" She pouted at me.

"I'm excited--- to swim?" I blushed.

"Oh okay! Let's play Marco polo!" She went to hug me.

"Eek!" She moved away and I knew why. She looked at me embarrassingly and muttered. "Something poke my no no square."

"I'm sorry." I apologized. My face is growing hotter.

"Was that your... Wiener?" She asked shyly.

"Yes. I'm sorry. You were there with your bikini and you just look goddamn sexy." I babbled.

"It's okay." She smiled. "Your wiener likes my cherry pie?" She teased. "Yes." I nodded.

"I have to do something about this. Excuse me." I started to swim away.

"Wait! Can I help? I may not be ready for wiener to pie but I can do other stuff."

And so she did. I can tell that this is one of the best nights of my life.

After finishing my business, we both changed to our clothes. Separately ofcourse though she already seen me naked but I want to give her privacy.

I'm so nervous right now. She didn't want me to sleep in the guest room nor in the living room. She wants me in her room. So I insisted on sleeping on the floor but she got upset because she thought I didn't want to be with her, so I agreed to sleep next to her. I loved it.
She was a cuddler. I like her in my arms. Sorry Zeke. Wait why am I saying sorry. Zeke is crazy for Nicole. I'm crazy for Rihanna but Rihanna's crazy for Zeke. I wish I could have more time like this with Riri.