Chapter 6: A Day Dream Away

(PICTURE ON THE SIDE IS ASHER)

Chapter 6: A Day Dream Away
Jack's Point Of View.

I wish you could see your face right now

'Cause you're grinning like a fool

And we're sitting on your kitchen floor

On a Tuesday afternoon

It doesn't matter when we get back

To doing what we do

'Cause right now could last forever
Just as long as I'm with you

~~~~~ 

"If it was a perfect world what would be happening right now?" I ask her.

"You wouldn't have so many clothes." She giggles.

I nod in approval and pull off my t-shirt.

"This enough?" I say, looking into those stormy grey eyes.

"Nope." Roni states, popping her 'p' adorably.

I unbutton my skinny jeans and then strip them off my lanky legs.

"That's better." She says, shamelessly running her eyes up and down my exposed body. 

"What happens next in a perfect world?" I press, scooting closer to her, making her blush scarlet.

"Well you would whisper in my ear Love, you take my breath away. Then lean in and as do I. Soon our lips meet and we're kissing." Roni explains and continues to blush.

"Love, you take my breath away." I whisper in her ear, smiling at how her eyes widened as I leaned in and so did she.

Soon, as she predicted our lips were connected and wow. Just wow. Holy fuck, I love this girl. Her lips moved against mine perfectly. She bit my bottom lip- begging for entrance. I open and she smiles against my lips. Our tongues battled for dominance before she allows me to massage hers with mine. Roni's hands fist themselves into my hair. I wrap her up in my arms, cuddling her to me. Her tutu was soon removed. I pick her up, and walk over to the bed. She clings to me as I lay her down. Not breaking the kiss I soon am completely naked, as is she. Roni's hand is stroking me while the other is digging in her bedside drawer; looking for a condom. She finally found one and pulls away. I kiss down her neck making her moan loudly. Roni rips the condom's package open with her teeth. She rolls it onto my member. Damn she's good. 

"I need you so much Jack." She whimpers softly as I stick a finger in between her legs.

Thrusting it in and out she moans loudly.

"P-please." Roni stutters, looking me in the eyes.

I couldn't wait any longer, I take my finger out. I grab her hips and push myself into her. With a moan as she tightens around me I begin to thrust in and out. Roni's arms are around my neck as I do. Her nails scratching down my shoulders as I go faster.

"Jack, oh my God." She shrieks and I thrust in harder.

Her eyes close halfway and I can tell she's close. Roni pulls me down and captures my lips with hers. I pull away to speak.

"What's my name?" I purr, thrusting in hard and fast.

"JAAAAACK!" Roni shouts and I allow her to ride out her orgasmic high. Her voice shouting my name made me moan and I know I'm close to the edge.