Chapter 16: No Idea

Chapter 16: No Idea
Jack's Point of View

Now there's so much of me
Tells me not to leave
Everytime I see your face
(Everytime I see your face)
Because you're the type
You come around
How do you take my breath away

~~~~~

All I can see is her eyes, when I tried to take Roni's shirt off. The fear in them as she jerked away. Something in them said No, I can't trust you and I am going to figure out why it was there! I catch sight of that geeky blonde girl from Iowa, Roni's bestie- Paige. 

"PAIGE!" I shout, sprinting over to her.

"Yeeeeee?" She questions, looking at me in shock.

"I want to know something about Roni. Why doesn't Roni like being uh touched?" I ask, and she sighs heavily.

"She has really low self-esteem. Especially after Mason..." Paige explains.

"Mason?" I snap, wondering who the bastard that hurt my baby doll was.

"In seventh grade Mason opened Roni's locker for her. Since she sucked at getting her combination right. Well after that she fell for him. And baby, she fell harder than that one time when she tripped and fell down on concrete and skinned her knee so bad that her black jeans ripped." She rambles.

"What did he do to her?" I growl out.

"Nothing really, just y'know denied her affections and humiliated her in front of the whole town. She trusted him and he totally destroyed her. It was a little bit before that when she started cutting." Paige answers sadly. 

"She doesn't trust easy does she?" I ask.

"Roni walked up to Mason and said she loved him. His reaction? He fucking laughed at her. So no, she doesn't trust easy. I'm surprised that she trusts you enough for sex." The blonde says bluntly.

"We haven't had sex." I blurt.

"How long have y'all been dating?" Paige wonders.

"Since sometime in January." I answer.

"It's June." She comments.

"I am going to let Roni decide when she wants to be intimate." I say truthfully.

"Just saying my baby girl's head isn't as innocent as she looks. Believe me, I bet y'all have sex before she turns twenty-two." Paige says cheekily. 

"That's in a six weeks..." I trail off.

"Just saying man, she's a virgin as far as I know." The blonde girl chirps before skipping away.

"I have no idea what I am supposed to do." I say to myself.

Just before I was about to turn around I feel a familiar weight on my back. Hands go over my eyes- keeping me from seeing anything.

"Guess who it is mate!" A British accent chirps.

"Is it Josh from You Me At Six?" I question, knowing it was Roni but I play along for her sake.

"Nope. Guess again Govnah." The Brit says.

"Is it Oli from Bring Me The Horizon?" I ask.

"Still not it, chap. Again!" They exclaim.

"... Harry Styles?" I say hesitantly.

"Who told you I was a secret Directioner!?" Roni demands in a whisper-yell.