Chapter 10: Too Much {Trigger Warning!}

Jack's Point of View

I need to find a reason to feel

Like everything was meant to be let go

Take it slow 'cause I can't be on my own

WARNING! MAY BE TRIGGERING TO SOME

~~~~~

I had stopped by, hoping to surprise Roni. Her door was unlocked and I knew she was alone, Alex and Skye were out on a date. I walked in and up to her room. I heard sobbing coming from her bathroom. The door was open a crack. 

I could see she was hunched in front of the toilet, throwing up. She was in just her matching Hello Kitty bra and boxers. I could see red, like blood. It was trickling down her thighs and down onto the white tiles. A razorblade laid down next to her on the floor, it was bloody. She was sobbing.

I walk cautiously over to her.

"You're worthless Roni, Jack deserves better." She mutters, picking up the blade. 

Roni raises her wrist up, and places the blade over her vein. I gasp and grab the blade from her.

"I fucking love you okay?" I say to her, making her burst into tears all over again.

I pull her into my arms. She buries her head into my chest and sobs. I wrap my arms around her and pull her close. Soon her sobs turn into nothing but shallow, ragged breaths and the occasional hiccup. After even the hiccuping ceases, and her breathing went back to normal, she looks up. Her eyes were bloodshot and puffy. They were filled with pain, regret, guilt, and most of all, hatred as she looked in the mirror -which was behind me- catching sight of her own reflection. 

She doesn't look at me, I sigh heavily. It was a sigh of exhaustion. I unwrap one of my arms and use it to make her look at me. Once she does, she looked ashamed. She was shaking slightly and I felt her warm blood on my white t-shirt. My eyes widen when I see how much blood there actually was. Without saying a word I stand up and quickly walk down to my car. I walk towards it, remembering that starting it took forever though. Instead of wasting time I run to the hospital.

Once I catch sight of it I run faster. Once I reach it I sprint through the door and right to the front desk. There was a girl sitting there, her hair was that dirty blonde that most whores have and her name tag said Candice with a bright polka dot bow in her bangs. Once she saw Roni her brown eyes widen and Candice immediately stands up.

"What happened?" She asks, getting out a clipboard and pen.

"Self-harm." I answer softly.

"Name?" Candice questions in disgust as her eyes go from that oh-my-fuck-what-do-I-do look to a judgmental she's-so-worthless-that-she-cuts-herself look.

"Roni Greyson." I say quickly, resisting the urge to yell at her.

"Birth date?" She continues.

"July 14th, 1993." I respond.

"Relation?" Candice wonders, her brown gaze looking up from her writing at me with a whorish flirty smile.

"Boyfriend." I answer with a smile.

"Alright, doctor?" She continues.

"Dr. Lee." Roni says softly.

"Any medication?" Candice asks her.

"Anorexia meds, anti-depressants, bipolar stuff, uh fuck yeah that's it." She answers Candice.

"Okay, you have insurance right?" The blonde girl questions.