Chapter 9: Toxic Valentine

Alright guys, I know that I don't really do Author's Notes but I am in this chapter. Let me get a few things straight. 

1. If you are homophobic, go fuck yourself. 

2. I love you Skye! <3 You are beautiful and I don't want anybody else (except Jack Barakat but that shit ain't happening ever.) You are the only person I want.

3. Gabrielle, you are amazing. Also you have given me shit tons of encouragement for this book.

4. DO NOT DO DRUGS (Unless you can do them with a celebrity that I like, then you can do drugs. BUT INVITE ME TOO!) 

Have a nice day! Thanks for reading TGWP \(^-^)/ 

P.S. I love you guys as friends. (Except you Skye, you're My Only One hehe ATL reference.)

Aiiiiight bye-bye!

(PICTURE ON THE SIDE IS RONI'S DRESS)

Chapter 9: Toxic Valentine

Jack's Point of View

I live a lifestyle full of first impressions.
I've got my hands full of blood of the obsessions.
She bites my lip, I'm sure to follow.
We take a drink to the guilty and the hollow.
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.

~~~~~

Today's Valentine's Day! Oh my gosh I can't wait to surprise Roni! I smile and walk down the familiar sidewalk. There on the porch sat my beautiful girlfriend. I smile, looking at her outfit. Roni wore her hair up in cute pigtails, had a cute Hello Kitty t-shirt along with a short, and dramatic tattered tutu paired with no shoes. Her stormy gaze flickers over to me but shows no interest- making my heart hurt a little- as I walk. She was playing with a jar of something. I walk up the driveway right up to her. The jar was full of dirt, and there in the dirt was a small green plant. Roni humming to herself as she took a watering can out and poured water on the plant. In her other hand she held what looked like a joint between her index finger and middle finger. She was getting ready for another drag when I sit down next to her.  

"Hey there beautiful." I say making her drop the watering can.
"Hiiiiiiiii!" She giggles, taking a long drag of the joint before exhaling deeply.
"Are you high babe?" I question, arching an eyebrow at her.
"I ain't your baaaaaaaabe I'm Rooooooooooni!" Roni says which suddenly was hilarious to her.
"Whoa you're like reaaaaaaaaally hooooot! Can I kiss yoooooooou?" She cackles, and lays back before bursting out into a fit of hysterical giggling.
"Um, SKYE!" I shout, making a dark haired girl come running out.
"She's in the shower- what's wrong? Holy fuck you're here." The dark haired girl says quickly.
"Yeah, can you tell me why my girlfriend is high out of her mind?" I demand.
"It's Valentine's Day. She always gets high on Valentine's Day. I'm Dylan." She explains.
"Okay... Well is there anyway to get her back to normal?" I question getting worried. 
"Of course. Yo Roni, Jack Barakat died." Dylan says softly at my girlfriend.
"WHAT?!" Roni shrieks, dropping her joint and jumping up quickly.
"Justin Bieber killed him." She answers, her voice monotone.
"THAT SON OF A FUCKING COCK SUCKING BITCH CAT LEMME GET MY GUN!" My girlfriend shouts and goes into the house. 

A few moments later she walks out with a rifle and a belt made of bullets over her shoulder.

"TO CANADA BITCHES! IMMA AVENGE MY SEX GOD! THE BARAKAT MUST BE AVENGED! I LOVE HIM LEGGO!" Roni shrieks and loads the gun.
"Baby I'm alive." I say, making her snap out of it.
"Oh my God." She breathes in relief, dropping her weapon and bullets before crashing her lips to mine hungrily.