Chapter 14: Actors

Chapter 14: Actors
Skye's Pro 

Safe little house, safe little friends
Safe little thoughts to keep you safe
Does it help to play as you're wasting away
Like a silver screen cliche?
Cause after all we're actors on a stage
(oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh)
Will it help you to play as you faded away
Like a memory?
'Cause all we are just actors on a stage
And after all, we're actors on a stage

~~~~~

A pounding and excruciating pain was in my head as I woke up, feeling like I fucking crawled up Justin Bieber's vagina and died. I roll over, feeling something hard against my chest. Looking down I see pink and blonde. Oh, it's just Roni's head. I look around my room, wondering if everything that had happened over the past four months was actually real or not.  

"Skye?" The small woman on my chest asks softly.
"Yeeeee?" I yawn, making her giggle.
"Is that Alex Gaskarth laying on top of Jack Barakat covered in feathers next to the bed?" She questions hesitantly.  

I crane my neck, looking over Roni's huge mountain of hair covered in what seemed to be feathers; and just as she said, Jalex Barakarth was passed out on my floor, covered in feathers and surrounded by empty beer bottles.  

"Baby doll?" Jack's voice groans, his eyes still closed as he blindly feels for Roni.
"I'm on the bed Jack, you're on the floor." Roni explains.
"Ugh my hurts. I wanna cuddle!" He whines rolling over.
"I want a Popsicle!" The pink and blonde haired girl giggles before jumping up quickly.  

With a small and high-pitched squeak she tumbles off my bed. I sit up, hoping she was alright, gasping as I catch sight of her face, I get out of bed. Roni had scarlet liquid gushing from her nose, she held her head up with her right thumb and index finger pinching the bridge of her nose. A frown graced her beautiful face as I kneeled down in front of her, tears welled up in her eyes. Roni looks at me, a look of total sadness that made me want to hug her; I wrap my arms around her and she leans up. Her stormy gaze darkens and she puckers her lips, leaning up a bit. I smile and lean down. Our lips brush and she smiles, wrapping her arms around my neck, deepening our kiss (yet still keeping her fingers pinched on her nose bridge).

We hear a cough and an awkward throat clearing noise. Roni wrinkles her bleeding nose, making a groaning noise as she pulls her warm lips from my mouth. We turn and see our boyfriends; Alex glaring at Roni while Jack glared at me. My best friend stands up on her tip toes, getting up in Alex's face and baring her teeth at him.

"Don't you dare fucking look at me that way Gaskarth. I don't care who you are, or if your music saved me, I won't even fucking hesitate to use my MMA qualified fists on your pretty little face. Got it?" She snarls, sounding so fucking hot I can't even... No just no, I can't even describe how alluring she sounded right now. 

Alex's face softens, and he gulps, nodding vigorously. I smile at my girl. How is it that I got so lucky to have her here? Roni strides over to her boyfriend. She's still glaring murderously, if looks could kill... All Time Low's guitarist  back-up vocals and All Time Low's singer would be dead. She took the hand that wasn't on her nose and cupped his chin- forcing him to look at her. slash 

"My fucking nose is bleeding. I wanted comfort. You were all the way across the room. I love you but sometimes dammit! I know I'm a terrible person, and that I don't deserve you but God dammit Jack! I love Skye too, she's my best friend. She saved my life before we even became friends. I don't deserve her either. I deserve to be six feet under in a cemetery, laying for an eternity in a wooden box. I deserve to be beaten by the same bullies that beat me up back in Iowa. I deserve to live unhappily ever after. I deserve to bleed to death because I cut too deep and nobody cared enough to stop me. I deserve to be dead Jack. I don't deserve this oxygen I'm breathing right now, okay? The only reasons I'm still here are music, and Skye. Those were my two reasons, now I have three. Music, You and Skye. I am a worthless piece of shit that everybody seems to be drawn too! GOD DAMMIT! I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!" Roni rambles, towards the end of her speech she had let go of Jack and went over to the wall, where her newest guitar sat. She picked it up and started smashing it on my hardwood floor. Jack moves to comfort her but I put my hand up, stopping him. Soon just the neck of the guitar was the only thing that wasn't smashed.  
"You're so worthless." She mutters to herself as she sinks down to the floor, surrounded by blood from her nose and pieces of her guitar.