2. Changes

Maths first period was so boring but i just about got through the lesson without falling asleep, i know it is the first day of school but sometimes they still get back to lessons like there was no holiday since last school term. English was fine really but all i could think about was Ruby's clothes she is wearing today, her black t-shirt with some patterns on the side with black skinny jeans on and some combat boots which were also black.

"Are you listening Miss Dahl?" Mr Jones, our English teacher asked. 

"Sorry, yes i am i just missed the last part." I replied attempting to not get caught daydreaming.

"Okay then I will repeat, only this once more, onomatopoeia is the formation of a word from a sound associated with what is named. For example, Miss Dahl would you give us an example?"

"Sizzle?" I said with a questioned look on my face.

"Yes, thank you, anyway!"

I stopped listening to what he was saying again until i heard the bell ring, i placed my books back into my black and grey backpack and swiftly left the class.

"Dismissed" He quickly added.

All I could think of now is getting over to the Chemistry lab for the lesson and making sure no one sat next to me, that way i could have a chance at sitting next to Ruby.

"Hey Ruby, is this seat taken?" I addressed to Ruby,

"No, you can sit here if you want Zo!"

"Sure, why not locker buddy."

"Good." agreed Ruby.

This lesson was boring again but 10 minutes through,  Ruby slipped me a small piece of paper that read Damn, this is boring wanna talk through the instant messaging service of paper?

So i'm not the only one who thinks this is boring then my note back said,

hey i never really talk to you but wanna hang out tonight? Ruby whispered.

Yeah sure, where and when shall i meet you?

Tonight at my place, i'll pick you up at 5!

Cool, see you then. I whispered then grinned.

The lesson quickly ended as me and Ruby were talking throughout the time and she had history next whereas i had a free lesson.

"Hey hold on" Ruby beamed walking out of the lesson, "Let me give you my new number, i forgot to tell you about it, my old number had to be changed remember!"

"Oh, i forgot about that sorry." 

"Pass me your phone a second"

"Here" I said, passing her my phone.

"And... Done," She said, giving my phone back to me. "text me whenever you want!" She whispered.

I giggled and went over to the library while she walked over to history which was across the hallway from chemistry, weird placement but decent.

~~~Time Jump 30 Minutes~~~

MESSAGE FROM: Ruby <3

I noticed she changed the name on her contact to add a heart on the end, Aw she's so cute and fuzzy.

Hey wanna skip class too? History is killing me with boredom! Ruby's text read

Are you texting in class Ruby, sneaky, where do you wanna meet?

How about the girl's bathrooms near the Math Room? 

Sure, see you in a few. I replied with a grin on my face.