11. Ruck Sack

"I'm sorry baby!" She whispered into my ear. I looked up at her, tears starting to form in her eyes.

"It's not your fault Ru," I said, kissing her cheek, "It's her loss."

"I pushed you to do this!" 

"No you didn't, i did this." I held her face with both of my hands and kissed her passionately. She kissed back and we pulled away after a few seconds.

"I'm going to have to go and get my stuff and explain to my dad what happened."

"Okay," Ruby said with no expression on her face, "Do you want me to help?"

"I'm going to tell my dad too, but i don't want my mum to find out yet."

"I'm sorry." 

"Don't be, i love you!" I spoke, "I need your support and... i need you." I pulled her close to me again.

"I love you Zoe." She whispered into my ear as we started making our way outside.

We were close to my house when Ruby held my hand tighter as she saw the house drawing nearer.

"I'm sorry about what my mum said, your amazing, she doesn't know you."

"It's okay, I worried about you Z."

"I'm fine, don't worry." I lied. She looked at me at the side of her and didn't respond. Usually, she can tell if i'm lying as i rarely lie, but she didn't say anything, i know something is wrong.

I knocked on the door and noticed that my mum's car isn't outside but my dad's car is.

"Hi darling, hi Ruby, how are you both?" He said when he opened the door.

"Good thank you Sir!" Ruby responded smiling, hand in my hand.

"Good, come in, and call me William or Will dear." We walked into the house.

"Dad, can i tell you something?"

"Anything chicken, what's wrong?"

"I'm...I'm a lesbian, Ruby is my girlfriend." I said holding Ruby's hand again.

"Good to know darling, have you told you mother yet?" 

"Yes, but she...uhmm...didn't like that really." 

"Don't worry, i'm here for you sweetie, whatever your mother says, she just needs some times to cool down!" He said giving me and Ruby a group hug then kissing my forehead.

"Also, I'm moving out."

"Why?"

"Mum doesn't want me here anymore."

"Where would you go?"

"With me," Ruby interrupted, "I'll look after her." Making me smile.

"Are you sure Ru?" I said looking at her.

"100 percent sure, i have a spare room if needed." She smiled.

"You're sweet, look after my little chicken." My dad added giving Ruby a quick hug.

Me and Ruby ran up stairs to go and get my things and i shut the door behind me, picking up the ruck sack from behind the door. Ruby pushed me against the door and started to kiss me passionately,

She pulled away for a second and picked me up, bridal style, sitting me on the bed.

"Let's get your stuff packed baby," She pushed my back to the bed as she was straddling me. "in a minute!" she added.

She leaned forward kissing me and I kissed back, our lips moving in sync. We stayed like this for a few minutes before she pulled away, then adding a quick peck onto my lips.

"C'mon chicken!" She giggled.

"No problem, dear." I added, hugging her as i climbed back up. (I'm smiling so much writing this :P)

We began packing my bags and in what felt like 10 minutes was almost an hour of us packing bags. Ruby walked behind me after taking a bag downstairs and wrapped her arms around my waist. I turned my head to face her and she kissed me softly.

"Are you sure you want me to move in with you?" I whispered.

"I have never been so sure, i also am sure that i'm gonna start to call you chicken." She smiled.

"I love you Ru- I mean dear" I said kissing her again and picking up the ruck sack.

"I love you too Zo-I mean chicken." She took the bag from me and placed it on her back before pulling me into her chest and hugging me.