8. Promise

---TIME SKIP TO SATURDAY---

Hey mom, just wondering if your doing anything today? I texted my mom.

As i sent the text, i decided to also text Ruby.

So, how is your body baby? I text to Ruby wishing i could hug her.

Baby, i'm not going anywhere today and i want you to stay with me. Ruby text.

Really, good, you need the rest, I don't want to see my baby hurt.

I love you! I smile I love you too. I text her back.

Please can you come over today? I need you! She wrote

I'll be right over.

I had to text her as i was still in bed, it was 7:00 on a Saturday okay, but i had to text because Ruby's mum is watching Ruby like a hawk but she is out of town this weekend, Ruby told her that I was visiting this weekend and her mum said as long as I look after Ruby!

I took a quick stop at the store nearby before going to Ruby's house, i got her a present. I knocked on the door and let myself in as it was unlocked. 

"Hi Zoe, how are you today?" 

"Good thank you Katia!"

"I know you want to see Ruby, she's upstairs!"

"Thank you Katia, have fun this weekend! I'll look after Ruby well!" She laughed slightly as i walked upstairs and knocked on Ruby's door to her room.

"The doors open" I heard the beautiful Australian voice call. I walked in the room to see my gorgeous girlfriend curled up in her bed with her covers over her.

"Hey baby." She said with a big smile on her face.

"Hey, how are you?" She had a short sleeved t-shirt on which revealed more bruises.

"Better than yesterday, how are you princess?" Ruby said as i approached her on her bed, sitting beside her.

"I'm great now that i'm with you" I said cuddling up to Ruby.

"Ruby Hun, my cab is here, i'll see you on Monday!" Katia shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

"Bye mum, love you!" Ruby shouted, her mum responded with a quick bye girls and kissed Ruby on the forehead just before she left.

Ruby's mum left, shutting the door and locking it behind her.

"Can we go somewhere?" Ruby asked holding my hand and sitting up from her curled position under the covers.

"The real question is, can you walk baby?" She nodded at me and moved to the edge of her bed.

I helped her of the bed as she put her arm over my shoulder for support. 

"Are you sure you can walk? I can go and bring you back a coffee."

"No, please, I've been stuck her for a few days now and need fresh air and to stretch my legs!" She kissed my cheek and smiled back walking a few steps forward confidently.

"Baby, pants?" I said smirking, "Their booty shorts for bed, or are you gonna walk outside wearing bed shorts?"

"Oops," She said as her face went a hot shade of red, "Can you just throw me some pants from the wardrobe please?"

"I'm not complaining, you have a cute ass!" I said throwing her a pair of black jeans. We both started to laugh to each other. It's time Zoe, i thought to myself.

I bent down on one knee, taking a small box out of my pocket. Ruby looked at me with a shocked expression on her face.
"Ruby Rose Langenheim, I love you so much," I opened the box, "This ring symbolises my intent to marry you some day, after we have left school." 

"I love you Zoe!" I put the ring on her finger and stood up, she kissed me passionately and hugged you. "I will always love you." She said as she kissed you again.

--------------------------------------

A/N 300 Reads, Thank you so much guys, vote for more, also my other book, Ruby rose imagines also has some new updated parts if you wanna read :P Byeeee!