4. Movie Night

(A/N Just saying speech is now in bold, sometimes it was hard to read in normal!)

We parked outside of Ruby's house and it was huge, also very modern compared to other houses on the street. We got outside of the car, after awkwardly sitting looking at each other for 10 seconds, then walked inside. 

"You have such a cool house Ruby!" I said with a smile starting to appear on my face.

"Thanks love, yours is cool too." She replied with a smile. "So what do you want to do tonight?"

"You mentioned movies?" 

"Yeah, do you wanna pick some, the shelf is across from the TV, are you hungry or anything?"

"Not really, unless you are!" I said hesitantly, not wanting to sound nervous.

"Calm down love, i'll order pizza later if you want!"

"haha, okay Ruby"

She picked a movie up and said

"Have you ever seen this before?"

I looked at the case, it read : The Purge. I responded with a quick no and she said,

"Really, it's one of my favourite movies (I know one of her favourite movies is actually Girl, Interrupted but i have never seen it) it's a little scary but i think you might like it!" 

"Why not, sounds good."

"Settled then, i'll go make some popcorn and you put the disc in okay love?"

"Got it Ruby." Why does she keep calling me love? Damn, she's so hot when she says it though! I thought to myself.

"Relax, i don't bite" She smirked.

A minute or so later, after putting the disc into the DVD player and switching the TV on, i heard a *ding* from the microwave and out came Ruby from the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn.

"Here we go love, i think you might like this movie, it seems like your thing!" She said as i bit my lip.

"Cool." I quickly replied as she sat down on the sofa, she patted a place for me to sit next to her and when i sat, she leaned closer to me.

We started to watch the  movie and the first scary part came up, i jumped as Ruby held my shoulder and giggled, she pulled me closer to her chest.

"I'm here love, i'll protect you!" She said hugging me.

"Thank you, i'm here for you!"

"I'm not the one who's scared." She smirked. We stopped paying attention to the movie

She said as we gazed into each other's eyes and slowly leaned closer to each other until her plump lips were touching my lips and she held my face. It all happened so fast, she slowly pulled away from the kiss but i wanted it to continue.

"I'm sorry, but I've wanted to kiss you since the first time i met you!" She said, looking into my eyes.

"Me too!" I crashed my lips back onto hers and needless to say, i never got to finish watching the movie, and you can guess what happened after that.