12. Let Me Love You

Ruby and I walked over to her car which was parked outside and started to put my bags in the back. My dad helped carry a couple of bags too. After the last bag was in the car, i ran around to the other side of the car and hugged my dad tightly. I released him from my captivity of a hug as he kissed my forehead.

"You be safe now, chicken." He smiled, holding back a tear.

"I will be dad!" I smiled. He wiped the tear from his eye and i turned to face Ruby, "Ready?"

"Ready." She said opening the door for me. I jumped in the car and shut the door behind me as she ran over to the other side. I opened the window at my side so i could wave to my dad as Ruby started the car.

"Bye!" I spoke.

"Bye, visit soon," He responded, "Look after yourselves, Ruby and Zoe!"

"Will do si-William." Ruby responded in her beautiful accent, earning a slight giggle from me.

We started to drive off as i waved to my dad. I looked out the window as we got to the top of the road as I felt Ruby place her hand on the top of my leg.

"You okay cutie?" She almost whispered, "Not to far now."

I nodded in response, i think she saw it. She turned the radio on quietly and a song was about half way through playing. Let me love you by DJ Snake and Justin Bieber.

( A/N I don't actually like JB that much, no hate, just this song :P)

I turned the volume up slightly and heard Ruby starting to sing to it quietly. She shut the window by the side of me and as we approached a traffic light, she kissed me softly on the cheek and continued to sing.

Don't you give up, nah-nah-nah
I won't give up, nah-nah-nah
Let me love you
Let me love you

She started to tap my leg to the beat of the song.

Don't you give up, nah-nah-nah
I won't give up, nah-nah-nah
Let me love you
Let me love you
Oh, baby, baby

"You're cute, and you have a great voice baby!"

"Thanks chicken."

"Stop please, Ru." I said, pretending to be annoyed.

"I'm never letting that go baby." She giggled.

We eventually got to her house, the journey consisted of her and I singing whatever songs we knew on the radio and listening to songs we didn't.

"Home sweet home." Ruby smiled.

I kissed her passionately and she kissed back, we stopped with the sound of a loud beep. Ruby knocked the car horn. I laughed with Ruby at it and we got out of the car and started to take bags into the house.

Ruby unlocked the door and let me in first, kissing my cheek as i walked past her. We got all of the bags upstairs to her room and she locked the front door behind us. She got to her room to join me and hugged me from behind.

A/N, Sorry. Short chapter, and it kinda sucks but school has prevented me from updating. Also i have been working on my new book-the 100 girls imagines/oneshots and imagines. If you wanna see it and if you are obsessed like me, the book is  one my profile! Byeeee!