Chapter 9.1 - His POV

Every girl in King Valley and around the area had a crush on me. But since I was still dating Tiffany, I was faithful to her. But the same rule didn't apply to her. Since junior year I had counted 6 times when she had cheated on me. Like my mom, she came back crawling, begging for me to take her back. And like my dad, I agreed to do it, but the mistakes kept on coming.

Priorites.

None mattered to her.

I was a fool, blinded by her good looks, her sweet talk and the way she pleased me in bed. Us being a couple of eightteen year olds, we did what all our aged kids did- have sex. For me it was for pleasure, the need what any man wanted- to be satistied. I would be lieing if I said that I didn't like being admired. I work out, building  up my body and that made her give herself to me when ever I wanted.

It takes me a few minutes before I can get inside the house, girls stop me mid track asking about the speech. If they'd knew I was becoming a single man tonight, the speech would be the last thing on their mind. Tiffany so close by, they didn't try to seduce me. In an hour everything would be different.

***

I lock the door behind me and turn to face my strawberry blond soon to be my ex girlfriend. She's already unzipping her pink knee high dress when I speak up.

"We are not here for a quick roll on the bed, I need to tell you something!"

I close the distance between us and shove my hands down to my pockets. It was something I did when I felt nervous. This gave me a moment to think before saying.

"I've met someone else!"

No, no, no.

It wasn't it.

But before I can open my mouth, Tiffany's loud screeching voice echoes through the room. "Whaaaat?"

High notes of her voice almost deafen me.

"You can't leave me. I'm your girlfriend for gods sakes! Is it about Parker? Did he tell you about us?" She puts her hands on her hips, her dress pressed tightly around her curves.

"What do you mean about 'us'? You slept with him, didn't you?"

Her head lowers, in embarrassment her gaze locks on her high heels.

"I thought you were done sleeping around?" I wasn't surprised by her slut-like behavior.

"Did you think Parker wouldn't tell me how you tried to get him in bed last week? He's my friend, he tells me everything. But you know what, I wasn't surprised. I told him that I had no intension to keep up this relationship of ours, so I guess he went for it. I don't care who he sleeps with and seriously I don't care if it's you or someone else." This makes her look up to me.

"So you went out to find someone else? Without being a man and break up with me first?" Tiffany moves away from me, her arms hugging herself. If there was a good time to lie, this was it. The actual reason stated that I was leaving to study in Lyre and didn't need her. And of course I had no feelings for her quite some time now. She had hurt me plenty of times, cheating on me, and now it was my chance for payback.

Give her her own medicine.

"Yes. But you will never know who she is!"

Even I had no clue.

"Oh I know. Its the girl from the coffee place, isn't it?" I squint my eyes, unable to recall a what she meant by it. "What's her name?" She taps her index finger on her jaw. "Julie something!"

Juliet. Did she really think I was dating her?

I barely knew her.

I went to Lory's diner once, on the day my sister came home from Vancouver and she and my dad had an argument about his divorce. I couldn't stay home, they always dragged me into it. So I took my car and drove around Fortline about an hour. I didn't know she was working in there, when I stopped for a coffee.

I kissed the Golden boyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें