Chapter 7: The Show

*KAT POV*
So Collins was coming back! and we only had a hour! Idk why we are nervous, its not like a celebrity was coming........ never mind. So I got all ready, I wasn't really that kind of girl that wears dresses so I just put a nice white shirt on and black ripped Jeans, with my key necklet. So there was a knock on the door. I screamed a little. Devan came running out of his room, Anna open the door.

 "Collins!" said Anna, she give him a hug. 

"hi mom." Said Collins. Steven was carrying luggage. Then Devan came running to hug Collins next.

 "HEY BRO!" said Devan. They did a man hug, and did a bro fist. I came out and just went for a hug. 

"COLLINS!" I jumpped on him. "Whoa! HEY!" Said Collins. I almost made him fall over. Lol.

 "I missed you." I said.

 "I miss you too." Said Collins. I look up and he smiled. I let go so he could get ready. Then Devan look at me. Anna and Steven went into his room. 

"really?" Devan said. 

"what?" I asked clueless to what I did. He smiled and rolled his eyes. 

"Come on." He said. we when to go play videogames, but Collins and Devan was kicking BUTT! But then we had to go. I get to see my big brother do magic, I been waiting forever! But then there were "FANGIRL" that saw Collins. 

"OMG ITS COLLINS KEY!" "AHHHHHHHHH!" the fangirls screamed. wow was I really like that? The security wouldn't let him go over there, I feel bad. Collins loves his fan I bet he hates to do that. They also saw Devan. 

"DEVAN!!!!" "AHHHHHHH!" oh boy. But then I heard something. 

"KAT!" That was my name I turned and saw..... Sierra!

 "HEY!" Said Sierra. 

"HEY SIERRA!" I said. I wanted to go over there, but they wouldn't let me go over there. 

"Awwww" I said.

 "yeah, but we have to." Said Steven. fame sucks sometimes. So we got are tickets and when to find are seats. I snuck away to go find Sierra. No one knew who I was, so I was good to show my face. Soon, I find her.

 "SIERRA!" I yell.

 "KAT!" She yelled back. She ran over and we hugged. 

"Guess what!" She said. 

"what?" I ask. she look around and said...... 

"I MET DEVAN!"

 "NO WAY!" I said. 

"YEP!" She said. 

"OMG!!!" I said. Then we freak out and stuff, idk why I did, he was my brother. 

"Wait....." she said. 

"how did you get Collins sleeping?" She ask. I look at her a just smiled. 

"Well........ uhhhhh." I started. She just look at me. 

"Come on, how did you do it, edit, or..... NO! did U!" she said. 

"I'm his sister." I said. she look at me in shocked.

 "WHAT!??!?!?!?!?" She said. 

"yeah." I said. 

"but how?" She ask. 

"the keys adopted me a month ago." I said. she looked at a smiled and started to jump around. Lol. "wait sierra!" I said. she stop jumping. "Can you pls not tell anyone." I asked. 

"why not?" She ask. Then the show was starting.

 "Im sorry I have to go, just pls don't tell." I said. I ran off, I felt bad for just leaving her but I had to. So the show started and it was awesome! Collins did a trick that he did on AGT but it was better! I got to meet everyone that was in it, taylor, the brother, Cami, Knechi, and the booty guy. IT WAS FUN! We went home and it was like 9, but I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about Sierra, if she told anyone or something. I went to go look on instargm and I didn't see anything about me, all I saw was a pic of her and Devan. 

"thanks sierra." I said to myself. She is the best! But she didn't meet Collins I felt bad only if I could do something, but I couldn't . Collins came back from the meet and greet. 

"Hey everyone." Said Collins. 

"hey bro that was amazing!" Said Devan. 

"yeah it was the BOMB!" I said. Collins laughed. 

"Yes, yes it was." Said Collins. I give him a hug and then Steven and Anne went to there room. I just laid on the couch. Devan and I were watching TV and Collins join us. 

"So Collins....." I started. "Did you go meet the fans that didn't have a VIP pass?" I ask. He look at me and didn't look happy. 

"No." he said. I look at him in shocked. 

"Why? You always do." I said. 

"well, cuz the security wouldn't let me. Why do you ask?" he said. 

"oh, no reason." I said. we went back to watch TV but all I could think about is the fans that didnt get to meet there idol. I bet Collins hates when that happens.