Chapter 11: The secret

ITS MY BIRTHDAY! YES! 13 FINALLY! Now I wont be called a kid anymore I hate when people do that. You'll never guess who said happy Bday first, DEVAN! 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAT!" Devan yelled. 

"AH!" I screamed. "you scared me!" I said. 

"sorry thought you were awake." He said. I always wake up early.

"Well, thanks Deavn." I said.  he smiled and give me a hug."so where's Collins?" I asked. 

"oh, No where." He said suspiciously. "Don't worry about it. ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY!" he walk away. Collins has been gone all week. I went to go look in Collins room, he wasn't there.

 "where could collins be at 10:00am THIS IS WHEN HE WAKES UP!" I said to myself. I was worry, why wouldn't Devan tell me? Something wasn't right here. I got dress and Steven and Anna wake up. 

"Happy birthday!" they said. 

"oh thanks!" I said. I smiled, but not for long. They look at each other. 

"is something wrong?" Anna ask. 

"well......." I sat down. "Devan said happy Birthday to me I asked where Collins was and he said don't worry about it, then I went to look in Collins' room, but he wasn't there. Where is he?" I asked. They look at each other then Devan came out. 

"no where." Said Anna. 

"He'll be back, don't worry." Said Steven. Oh goody, now I'm going to be worry about Collins all DAY! 

....

The day went on, I spent on my phone half the time talk Eliza (My keyper sister), why can't I meet her!? Then the door open. It was Collins. I went to his room so I could scare him, hehehe. 

"Hey where's the birthday girl?!" asked Collins. I heard then talking about thing, but I really didn't listen all I herd was Neon lights blah blah blah Demi  blah blah blah. Then he came in his room, I think he knew I was in there. 

"mmmmmm...." Said Colllins. I was under his bed. I saw his feet, he stated to walk and I grabbed his foot. "AHH!" he screamed. He fell on his bed. I got out from the under the bed and stand on the bed. 

"who's taller now Collins." I said. He got up and pick me up.

 "hey!" I screamed. 

"I think I am" he said. He carried me to the couch and plop me on it. "happy birthday you little cat" he said. He kissed me on the check. 

"Hey you can't just pick me up whenever, I'm a teen now." I said. He went to my ear. "Try me. he quickly got up and walk to see Devan. I was just sitting there in shock! 

"oh no he didn't!" I said. I ran to Devan's room, but didn't just go in. I heard them talking about something. 

"did you tell her?" asked collins. 

"No." Devan said. 

"good, I need to." Said collins. I was so confused, what was the big secret!? Collins came out and and I fell when he opened the door. (like a boss) 

"Kat?! You got to stop doing that" Collins said. He help me up, I look at him. "what?" he asked. I was quiet for a minute. 

"What do you have to tell me?" I asked. his eyes got wider. 

"uhhhhhh" he said. 

"Collins just tell me please!" I begged. He had a face that was disappointing, but he took my hand and we went to the couch. 

"Ok" he began. "I have to go somewhere for awhile" he said. 

"WHERE?!" I couldn't wait any longer. It was quiet and then...... 

"i'm going on tour with Demi Lovato." He said. My eye widen. 

"DEMI LOVATO!" I jumped up. He was supirsed how I acted.

"Yeah...." He said. "I know its your birthday, so I didn't want to tell you, but I guess it got around to you fast." He sat on the couch. Then it kicked it, tour? He's going to be gone again.

"Well, its ok. I'm happy for you." I gave a fake smile and  went outside. 

"tour!?" I said to myself. Collins came out and sat next to. "look I know your upset, but you know I had to take this." He said. I just look at the ground. 

"How long is it?" I ask. 

"maybe till March or June." He said. That was 5 months. I looked looked up at him. 

"Collins," I started. 

"Kat." he said back. I hugged.

 "I'm proud of you!" I said. He looked shock and just smiled and hugged me back.

"Go have fun." I said.