Chapter 9: Magic Caslte Sierra

Tuesday! I really don't like Tuesday, but today was different. Collins was going to magic castle today and I saw that a keyper was too! 

"Sierra!" I said. Then Devan came out. 

"Why did you scream sierra"? he asked. 

"Cuz she going to magic castle the same time as COLLINS!" I said. He look confused. 

"Uh! Forget it." I said.

 "Ok...... WAIT! Where have I heard that name?" he said. 

"You met her at the show, AGT TOUR......." I said. 

"OH THAT'S RIGHT! She never met Collins?" He asked. I shook my head. 

"Oh. Well she will today." He said. I smiled, he went back to his room. I went to see what Collins was doing. 

"*knock*knock* Collins?" I said. 

"Yeah come in." he said. I came in and he was on his phone, still in his PJs. 

"What ya doing?" I ask. 

"Just looking on Instagram." He said. 

"What do you need?" I sat on the edge of the bed. 

"Well there going to be someone at magic castle today......" he stop looking at his phone and look at me then sat up. 

"Who?" He asked. 

"A keyper!" I said. His looked interested. 

"Her name is Sierra, she nice and never met you." I said. He smiled.

 "So can you make this the best night for her? Plus her Birthday is Saturday." I said and just smiled. 

"Mmmmm..... let me think about it." He said. I punch him softly. "Ow!" He said. I laugh. 

"Fine, You think about Mr. key." I said. I got up and shut the door. 

"That went well." I said to myself. It was like a serious talk or something. The rest of the day went fast I wish I could of gone to magic castle but no! No miners on week days. UH! But I hope Collins had fun he won't be back till like 10 or 11. So me and Devan play video games. I pause the game. 

"What did you do that for?" Devan asked turning to me. 

"Cuz I think we should see what's going on in the world, on are phones." I said. He rolled his eye and look at his phone to go on Instagram. I did too. Sierra started to post pic of her and Collins. I smiled. I comment on it. "YAYYAYHAYAYAYAY!" 

"Can we go back to the game please." Ask Devan. I look at him like really, 

"fine." Said. We played all night, but I crashed on the couch. Collins came home and woke me up by slamming the door. Like a boss. 

"Hey Collins wasn't that girl Sierra nice." Said Steven. 

"Yeah she was the cool!" Collins said. I giggle. Steven walk over to me think I was a sleep. He padded my head. 

"Hey dad," said Collins. Steven looked up at Collins.

 "Do you think you can ask her dad if we can go to Magic Castle on Saturday?" He asked. He walk over to Collins and whisper. 

"Why?" Steven ask. 

"Cuz its her Birthday." Steven was thinking about it for a sec. 

"Sure, why not?" Steven said. 

"Thanks dad." They went to their rooms. I got up and said. 

"OMG! YES!" I said to myself. They make be friends or more then friends! Then I hear someone I went back down. 

"Get up I know your awake." I got up and it was Devan. 

"Were you talking to yourself again?" he asked. I smiled. 

"Yeah, but you need to go to magic castle Saturday!" I said. 

"No, I cant. Im going to Vegas remember." He said. 

"Oh." I said. I went back to sleep. 

"Wait why?" He ask. 

"Nothing." I said. He shrugged and went back to bed. I dreamed about Saturday it was a good. The next thing I new it was Saturday. It was 10:56 I went to go see what Collins was doing. He wasn't even awake. I rolled my eyes and then remember something from yesterday. 

*FlashBack*

"COLLINS!" Steven yelled. "Yeah dad." Said Collins "your going to meet sierra at 11 or so." Said Steven. "Ok." Said Collins. 

*Flashback over*

"COLLINS!" I screamed. He wakes up immediately.

 "What!" He said.

 "Its Saturday!" He was confused at first, but then his eye widen and got up fast.

 "IM LATE!" he ran by me to the bathroom. So he got dress and went out the door, but he came back and realized he cant drive. 

"DAD! Im late!" He Said. Steven came out Collins ran out the door.

 "Kat you have to come us." Said Steven. Anna and Devan were in Vegas so I had to come. Uhhhh. It was fun Sierra brought her friends and her dad said to Collins 

"you got some nice looking eyes men" I laugh so hard. Devan was coming home tomorrow. Idk what i'm going to do with Collins, but I think its time to tell people that i'm KAT KEY Collins and Devan's little sister.

------

So this is base on a true story, My old Keyper sister was good friends with Collins, well almost. She fell out of the fandom as I did too. I wonder if Collins remembers her