Chapter 20: New Friend

We fell asleep, but I don't know why he couldn't go to his own bed but oh well. I woke up and felt like going to a park. I got up and got dressed. I left a note for Collins so he know where I was and not get worried. We live kind of by a park, its at least 2 blocks away so I just walk. I can't just drive there, I'm only 14. When I got there, no one was there. I went on a swing and pulled my headphones out and started to listen to Ricky Dillon's new EP "Ignite". Started to sing it. 

"So let it burn, burn, burn, burn. Let it burn. Burn." Then I saw a shadow. I ignored it and just closed my eyes. They sat next to me. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder. 'What do they want?' I thought to myself. I open my eyes and look to who it was. My eyes got winder. 

"Hey." He said. I unplugged one ear plug. 

"um Hi Ricky." I said smiling. 

"hey your that girl I met at the Demi concert, right?" he asked. if your wondering, yes. Its Ricky Dillon! 

"um yeah, I was just listening to your song." I said. 'what are you thinking! Are you trying to sound creepy?!' I thought. He laughed.

 "I heard, you have a good voice." He said.

 "you too." I said back. he smiled. 

"well I'm Kat." I put my hand out.

 "Ricky, as you know." He took my hand. I smiled. I let go of his hand. 

"so not to be rude but why would you be at a park?" I asked. 

"I was just passing and I saw you. I knew, I knew you somewhere, so I came to say Hi." He said. I smiled. Then my phone buzzed. It was from Collins. 

Collins: Thanks for the note but you better come back now or less I'm coming to get you!

 "aw." I said out loud not realizing it. 

"What's wrong?" Ricky asked.

 "Oh um my brother said I have to go home." I got up and face him.

 "This was nice, hope to see you again." I said turning away. 

"wait." He said. I turned around and he was standing up (He was really tall) I looked at him. "ill drive you." he started to walk to his car. 

"I guess I don't have a Choice." I followed him to his car. We got in and I texted Collins back. 

Me: ok bossy

 I told Ricky where I lived. Yes I know you should never tell anyone where you live, even if their famous YouTuber. But I really don't think Ricky Dillon we come kill me or anything. Plus I like (maybe love) Ricky, I always watch his videos. We got to my house. 

"well thanks Ricky." I was about to get out but he grabbed my arm. I looked at him. 

"I cant just say bye without giving you my number." He said. 

"uhhhh..." I was confused. Ricky Dillon giving his number to a random girl he just met. He Let go and got his phone out. He stop typing and waited for me to do something. I grabbed my phone and went to add him. he told me his number and I took a picture of him for my phone and he took one of me. 

"well thanks I think." I said getting out. 

"ill see you later, Kat." He said. 

"bye Ricky." I closed the car door and ran to the front door. When I turned around his car was gone. "weird......" I thought. Then the door open and someone pulled me in. "AGH-" someone covered my mouth. 

"shhhhhh you don't want to wake up anyone else."  by this point if you didn't guess, it was Collins. I nodded and licked his hand. He let go and started to wave his hand. "EWWWWWW!" he said like a little girl. I covered his mouth. 

"SHHH! People are sleeping." I said. he smiled and rolled his eyes. I let go. We went to his room. I sat on his bed. 

"Why did you go to the park?" he asked. 

"I was board." I said. I looked at my Phone and Ricky tweeted that he met a new friend. Of course it was me. 

"and who were you talking to?" he asked. I stopped what I was doing. I didn't look away from my phone cuz I knew if I looked at Collins I wouldn't help but to tell the truth. 

"ummm a old friend from the orphanage." I said still not looking at him. 

"oh really." He said coming closer to me. I looked up and smiled. 

"Yep!" I got up and went to the door.

 "im going to go film a video." I closed the door and went to my room closing the door behind me. "that was close." I said. no one can find out about Ricky, yet.