Chapter 19: Sick with Collins

*back to Kat*
I edited the video and I loved it. I posted it and I got to 50 views in minutes! Thank you Collins! Collins and Devan had been doing lots of video together, for some reason that makes me want to do Vlogs. I went down stairs to watch the ball drop for the New year. I was home alone cuz I didn't feel good so I stayed home well everyone went out. 

"10! 9! 8! 7! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2! 1!!! HAPPY YEAR NEW" the TV said. 

"Yayyyyy!" I said. Then Collins called me. "Hey Collins." I said.

 "Hey girl! HAPPY NEW YEARS!" he said. I hear in the back round everyone "WHOOing" 

"Happy new year to you too." I said.

 "don't worry Kat, ill kiss you at 12 our time when I get home." he said. I started to freak. 

"wow thanks. I'm sure my sickness will go away Thank." I was really FanGirling inside. 

"shhhhh, see you soon! Bye" 

"bye" we hung up and I got up and went to my room. My room, still love it. I watch some of Collins videos to get ideas, but fell asleep during them. 

"Kat." I heard. 

"mmm" I moaned. I open my eyes and see Collins. He was smiling, I smiled at him. I love his smile. Then out of no where he kissed me on the LIPS! It was a quick one. 

"happy new year." He said. He left and closed the door. I sat up. 

"Collins just kissed me." I said. That's all that went throw my mind. AHHHHHHH! HE KISSED ME. So happy he's my brother. Wait, brother. Thats kinda gross. I started to fall back asleep. 

...

"Oh no." I said realizing that I was sick and Collins KISSED ME!! I got up put my sweater on and ran down stairs to Collins room. 

"COLLINS!" I yell when I opened his door. He jumped up and fell off the bed. "Oooo! You ok Collins?" I ask walking over. He sat up and scratched his head. 

"Yeah- *Cough *cough." He said/Coughing. 

"Oh no. I give you my sickness." I felt so bad. He coughed again. 

"Sickness?" He asked. 

"You know what I mean, you shouldn't have kissed me." I looked down at the floor. I heard him coming over to me. He knelled down to me. He wasn't wearing a shirt. 

"It's ok. I'll be sick with you so you won't be alone again." He said. I looked up at me and smiled. 

"Awwwwww thanks." I hugged him. Then he started to cough in my ear. I pushed him away. 

"Hey!" He said. "I'm sick enough Collins, don't need to get Ebola." I said. I started to walk a way and he chuckle.

Me and Collins sat in my bed all day and watch videos. He decided to come in my room because he wanted to be with me and my bed was bigger so. I went in and out to get food. Anne would come in and see if we were ok and stuff. I was getting better, but Collins just got it so he would have to wait for a few days. But he was there for me when I was sick so ill be there with him. 

"Feeling better?" he asked. I was lying on his lap. I looked up.

 "yep." I sat up. "Much better." I coughed after I said that. 

"Sounds like it." he put his computer on his lap. 

"Ok not fully better but a little. How about you?" I asked. Then he coughed and sniffled. 

"Great!" he said sarcastically. I handed him a tissue "thanks." He took and blows his nose. 

"Yeah, I better wash my sheets tomorrow." I said with a disgusted face. I got off the bed and went to my closet. We stayed in our PJ all days, but I was getting to cold so I wanted to put a long sleeve on and socks. 

"Brb, don't doing anything stupid." I said walking out. 

"what would I do?" he asked. I looked at him and smiled. 

"lots." I closed the door and went to the bathroom. When I got to the bathroom I realized I forgot something. "I FORGOT TO TWEET!" I got my phone out and pulled up twitter. 

"@Kat1234117: Hey guys! Sorry I'm late. Me and @CollinsKey been in my bed (idk why my bed) all day. We got sick."  Tweet. I got dress and came out and look at the tweets. Collins commented on my tweet.

  "@CollinsKey: @kat1234117 when she means "we got sick" she means she got sick and got me sick." I favorite it and ran up stairs. I open the door. 

"that stupid thing." I said showing my phone. He giggled.

 "Ops." He said. I rolled my eyes and got back in bed.