Chapter 16: life changing

We on a stage it was BIG! 

"WHOA!" I said. Collins and Demi laughed. 

"Where are we?" Devan asked.

 "Well, I thought I should bring you guys to the last show." Collins said. I turn to him and smiled. 

"and you guys get to come on stage with us." Said Demi. My eyes widen. 

"WHAT! YOUR KIDDING?!" I was in to much shock. 

"Nope." Said Collins. 

"Dude! That amazing." said Devan. He hugged Collins. I ran and jumped on Deavn. 

"AH!" he yelled. We fell down. I laughed. 

"What was that?" asked Collins well laughing. 

"Jumping on Devan." I said. They all laughed. 

"The show starts at 7 so lets go." Demi said. 

"Devan can I get on your back?" I asked.

 "Ummmm yeah." I jumped on his back. We all got off the stage. Devan and me got back stage tickets. Demi went to her dressing room and Collins went to his. We waited by his door.

 "DEVAN CAN YOU BELIVE IT?!" I said jumping up and down. 

"Not really. I mean what would we do on stage?" he asked. I stop jumping. 

"I don't know, but I feel like dreams are coming true!" I smiled. So did Devan. Then Collins came out. 

"Ok now to M&G." he said. 

"oooooo! Can we come?" I asked. 

"What else would you do?" he said. I took that as a yes. We went to a different building. Their wasn't a lot of girls, maybe 10, 14. but who cares. When he walked in all the girls were like 

"OMG COLLINS!" he smiled and said 

"Hey." He did magic tricks and everything. After it we went back to the show place.

 "Hey Collins? I have to go to the bathroom." I said.

 "Oh well I can show you. its-" I stopped him. 

"I saw it." I said. 

"Ok be back before 7." He said.

 "ok" I started to walk. I didn't really have to go I just wanted to explore. I looked around and their was a lot of people. I didn't see anyone I knew really. 

"KIAN!" I heard someone scream. I look be hind me and see.... RICKY DILLON! He part on O2L on YouTube and I love him! Kian, JC, and Connor was also there. They walk right pass me.

 "OMG!" I said. I followed them like a stalker I am. They were sitting in the front. I went to say HI. I tap JC shoulder. 

"huh?" he turned around and looked down at me. 

"Hi can I have a photo with you guys?" I asked.

 "Yeah." He told Ricky and Kian and Connor I was their. They said hi. I hugged them. SO BUFF! I got a pic with them all in it and hugged them again. 

"Thank I love you guys!" I said.

"love you too." They said. I freak out when I got away. I headed for the stage and tried to get back stage, but got stop. 

"sorry you cant go back there." Said a man. Oh no. 

"ummm I have a pass." I hold It up. He looked at it. Then I see Collins behind him. 

"sorry but I don't know if this is real." He said. "oh come on! It is real! I'm Collins key sister." I said. Then Collins came up. 

"its ok she with me." he said. I smiled. He let me back and I took Collins hand. We ran to the back stage. 

"nice timing." He said. 

"yep, like always." We stop. We were at the back on the stage.  

"hey Collins your on in 5" said a lady. He turn around. 

"Ok." He said. He look down at me. 

"you ready?" he asked. 

"more then i'll ever be." I said. He smiled and hugged me. Then we walk to get are microphones. Its show time. Collins had a mic that where its on your face so he could use his hands, and me and Devan got travel ones that we had to hold. 

"Ok Collins your on." Said a lady. He went out and did his thing. They told us what to do. Collins went on and he was amazing. Then it was our turn. 

"Now here are people that my Keypers may know. Please welcome KAT AND DEVAN KEY!" said Collins. I took Devan's hand and we ran out. People screamed and cheered. It felt so cool! I hugged Collins. "Everyone this is my brother Devan and my Sister Kat." Said Collins. 

"YO!" said Devan. 

"HI everyone!" I said. Everyone cheered again. 

"Now I need you two to go up their and get me a person." Said Collins. We nodded and ran to the audience. They all screamed and said, "PICK ME! ME!" I high five a lot of people. I went to the top and Devan went to the 2 story. I wanted to find a Keyper. I looked everywhere but it was hard, I had to hurry. I finally found someone. It was a girl and she had a key on her neck. I knew she was a Keyper. I grabbed her hand and we ran. 

"OMG!" she said. 

"haha, well you're a Keyper so I had to pick you." I said. 

"How do you know?!" she asked. 

"Keypers just know." I smiled and she smiled back. 

"Come on we have to hurry." We ran to the stage. I brought her up and I had to go, but her name was Steph, She was nice. Collins did card tricks with them. He came back stage with us. 

"Great picks." He said. 

"Thanks." I said. Demi and everyone went on and this was amazing. I couldn't ask for a better family.