Chapter 14: Surprise Surprise

ITS been a almost a mouth since Collins left. I miss him, I been having nightmares and I didn't tell anyone, not even Devan. It was Friday, Anne went to sleep, me and Devan went to play ping pong. He's good.

"UH!" I said. I missed the ball....... Again. "I suck at this." I said well setting the paddle down. 

"yeah your pretty bad." Devan said, he start to giggle.

 "oh ha-ha-ha-ha." I said.

 "you just need a little more practice." He said. We started to walk in to get ready to go to bed. 

"Practice psh." I said. Well slamming the door to the bathroom. Ops. We got ready for bed, it was about 11 or so. I went to the couch and stared at my phone. Then Devan came out 

"Hey Kat?" Devan asked. 

"What's up?" I asked. He came by me with no shirt.

 "You seem...... sad, is everything ok? Your not acting like yourself." He said as he was sitting down. I look at the ground, I didn't know if I should tell him or not, If I had something to get off my chest I would tell Collins. "Kat?" he said. I started to cry for no reason. I need to grown up. "KAT!" he said. He pulled me in for a hug. He so warm and soft and...... OMG! Kat he your brother, GET A HOLD OF YOUR SELF! I stop crying after a min. 

"Deavn....... I know this is crazy but, don't you have someone that you can trust? And only one person and you tell them everything?" I said. Devan look at down at me and smiled like he thought it was him. 

"yeah, I do." He said. 

"well...... Collins was that person." I said. Devan lost his smile, I just felt bad saying that in front of him. "Now that he gone, I feel like I have no one. I know you're here Devan, and I know your always will be here." I said. I look up at him and smiled and he did too. 

"I will be here for you Kat, you can tell me anything." He said. We just hug for awhile and then Devan said something that I will never forget. 

"you know....... If you sleep Collins' room you might be able to sleep in peace." My eyes got widen. They never let me sleep anywhere else. I looked up at him. 

"REALLY!?" I asked expecting a no, but he pick me up and took me Collins' room. This is weird. He laid me down on Collins bed and pulled the blanket over me. 

"Goodnight Kat" He said. He started to walk to the door, Then he said something I have never hear back before.

 "I love you" he said as he shut the door. I sat there for a min just seeing what happen. 

"I love you too Devan key" I said Falling asleep. Collins bed smells like him. He smells like soap. I dreamed about keypers, Collins and Devan having a poor party. Lol. It was the best night ever. But then I woke up to a hand on my shoulder, I opened my eyes to see someone that I did expect to see in till along time 

"Hi Kat, missed me?"